Found Possible Album Leak [FAKE]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll probably be a mixture of random sounds and some guy pretending to be Bono.

The odds the album would leak this early are slim. I would proceed with caution. It seems most leaks around 2 weeks till release when they are starting to being distributed.

yeah this is fake...I wouldn't download this....:no:

I'm thinking you are correct sir. Found this on the 'how to tell if fake or spam detection':

b) If you see in files text documents (*.txt, *.doc, *.htm, *.html, *.pdf) read all them before:
- if this files have name like "how to open this", "How to play movie", "read this before extract", "visit URL to get password", "how to get password", "Help and FAQ about movie" - its fake.

Since it has the 'how to open this', I think that says it all. Sorry for the hope guys. And yes, BonoVoxSuperstar, I do believe I would be the definition next to gullible. :wink:

I highly doubt this is real. Subnet is right about file sizes. But I'm still downloading it for kicks, since my computer is safe from its havoc.

66594763oh7.png

Being 320kbps means that Unknown Caller has not more than 1:30 min
Cool...
Best guitar solo evaaaaaaar!!!! 0:04 seconds of Edge on fire!

The odds the album would leak this early are slim. I would proceed with caution. It seems most leaks around 2 weeks till release when they are starting to being distributed.

The odds of the single leaking this early are slim. The odds of the album leaking this soon are damn near impossible.

^But then you would have to add "mili" to "second"... too much work...

Your computers are in some major trouble if those files are infected with viruses. I wouldn't download it.

I'm stopping it as well. We should probably close this thread I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom