[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, we had 30 second clips of every song from ATYCLB a few weeks before it fully leaked.... Talk at the time was that it was an "official" leak...

I have a feeling it's a fake. It sounds a bit too smooth to be U2.

But they are a good band, whoever they are

it does sound professional, but i duno. i havent decided yet!

MAYBE its fake edge :D

It sounds like an improved version of the HQ No line on the horizon. It's hard to believe that someone would professionally produce something so close unless they have lots of time on their hands. :D

the rhythm section sounds amazing, particularly the Bass and there seems to be lots of little noises in the background... It also seems to be coming from and heading off in very different directions at the beginning and end....
Nice clip, U2 or not!!

It reminds me to Please too (it isn't).

But it definitely sounds like Edge, maybe it is. It sounds good!

Yeah, I know it isn't. What I was trying to say was that it reminds me a little too much of Please - which makes me hope it's a fake...

But it really, really sounds like the Edge.

even if tis not U2 I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!

I reckon, this is just pure awesome!

This is probably genuine, actually. Almost identical to the solo in BC1.

I can imagine Edge doing this. :yes:

Well, it certainly sounds very much like U2.

Damn right, very Edge-like. Guess this is the punk version. :up:

He says:

I'll send you a new message in a day,
I got the 30 seccond preview from an friend.. so i'll ask him where he find it,
I can send you the 30 secconds in mp3 file if you like

So I asked him for the mp3 :wink:

:drool:

Is it me or does the end sound of it sound a lot like Please?

Yeah it reminds me of a part in the solo.

Bloody hell, if this is real, i'm gonna drool all over my keyboard, I don't care if I stuff it up. Man, The drumming from Larry is perfection, Edge is on fire and Adams put up a kickass bassline. If this is real. :drool:

Oh man. I'm trying really hard to avoid it. I avoided the beach clips, I haven't watched any of the U2.com videos ... I'm waiting until the actual, real single is released (or played on radio) to get my first taste.

Must .... not ..... give in to temptation!

HOLY :censored:!
Please be real. Please be real. And the album on Feb. 26, you say? I want to believe...:drool::hyper::D

Oh man. I'm trying really hard to avoid it. I avoided the beach clips, I haven't watched any of the U2.com videos ... I'm waiting until the actual, real single is released (or played on radio) to get my first taste.

Must .... not ..... give in to temptation!

It sounds like U2. Same exact Edge guitar tone, same rhythm section, nice melody. That's it. You're not missing out on much.

This sounds good and it sounds like it's about to go somewhere else too at the end

If this isn't U2 I demanded to know who this band is! :madwife:

This might be U2 but it sounds like studio work/outtake of sort. The bass is too poppy to be mastered or mixed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom