[FAKE] 30 second clip of No line on the horizon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you think this clip is NEW music from NLOTH?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible that a journo has said to his 15 year old nephew or some random 15 year old that knows how to use the internet "Hey, this is a clip of a new U2 song! put this on U2 and you'll be cool!"

Then again, it could just be bullshit :D

all lawyers use ">" or "<" to communicate instead of "="

all I meant was that his arguement was so convincing!

although, if we take the symbols by their meaning in the post, it actually reads: EVIDENCE > its fake!

mean EVIDENCE (is greater than) its fake. Meaning that evidnce is more valuable than flippant statements :up:

.....EVIDENCE > It's FAKE...that's it!

You have no evidence.

Fuck we need Sherlock Holmes:shifty:

I am the real Sherlock Holmes. :yes:

Some kid in Finland leaked HTDAAB, if I remember right, so hey, it can happen!

:wink:

You know, even someone like me could leak it. :wink:

a 15 year old kid who, i admit sounds a bit dodgy. He says he got the clip off a friend.

We have no way of knowing who he or his friend is. I think we should ignore all evidence related to this apart from the song itself until we have confirmation of other factors

I don't know, his friend could be Bono, anythings possible. :wink:

Two things:

1. If this is real, I am bummed out because it sounds massively derivative to me. I think the album will move away from this ABOY-style thrashing.

2. Mega amusing that it is already being praised by a ton of members (just like HTDAAB was - and now derided). These same members who want something "experimental" are now pacified with this crap?

Agreed. It sounds like ass. Hot, wet ass.

Ok, im ruling out that its not a clip cut from and of the "reckless" songs :wink:

cant believe i just wasted my time listening to those! :reject:

all I meant was that his arguement was so convincing!

although, if we take the symbols by their meaning in the post, it actually reads: EVIDENCE > its fake!

mean EVIDENCE (is greater than) its fake. Meaning that evidnce is more valuable than flippant statements :up:

holla :applaud:

I think I can now put my finger on what it is that is making me think and KNOW this is not U2:

That drum fill at the start of the clip - so unlike Larry on how he does fills. FAKE.

I agree 100%. It's sound like U2 but in a way it doesn't sound like Larry in the first seconds, in the rest of the clip ok, but the first seconds it's dificult to believe it's larry.

This is probably one of the best 30 second clips I have ever heard and is sure to be on one of my favourite U2 songs of all time!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I agree 100%. It's sound like U2 but in a way it doesn't sound like Larry in the first seconds, in the rest of the clip ok, but the first seconds it's dificult to believe it's larry.

So it sounds too much like U2 in one part, but not enough like U2 in the other? :scratch:

Yeah I'm starting to get a fake vibe now. :hmm:

I woiuld be, but for the fact that barring very few exceptions to the rule, all I can be offered in the way of evidnce against that statement is people randomly saying "IT'S NOT U@, I KNOW OK!!??!?!?!?! ZOMG! ITS TGBF, JUST TRUST ME!?!?!??!11?!

I woiuld be, but for the fact that barring very few exceptions to the rule, all I can be offered in the way of evidnce against that statement is people randomly saying "IT'S NOT U@, I KNOW OK!!??!?!?!?! ZOMG! ITS TGBF, JUST TRUST ME!?!?!??!11?!

Just going with my gut like everyone else.

Has anyone seen the other videos uploaded by that same user? They sure sound like they could pull a prank like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom