Could be their most diverse album ever made?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what you absolutely HAVE to do now, right? :wink:

Either post it here or make a thread in B&C.

Zootlesque said:
Oh I don't know about a LOT of filler... some filler maybe. The UYI albums are very close to my heart! :wink:

I agree with you here--but it was a cash-grab. Say each album was $12.... Usually a double album would be about $18. So the listener is paying $6 extra for a second jewel case.

That said, I'd still buy them both the day they came out. And probably even at midnight.

Zootlesque said:
You know what you absolutely HAVE to do now, right? :wink:

Either post it here or make a thread in B&C.

:up:

As long as it's got Locomotive on it. :drool:

lazarus said:
I posted mine not too long ago and got a minimal response.

I remember replying to your thread. Didn't fully agree with your list though! So I attempted to make my own condensed single disc Illusion but then I realized that there are too many songs I like to fit on 1 disc. So I was like fuck it, why am I wasting my time with this? Let me just enjoy the official albums warts and all! :wink:

LemonMelon said:
poster39922903uz7.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

ok that was one of the greatest one of those thingies or whatever...haha, nice one :up:....I thoroughly enjoyed it and I gotta show that to a few people now :)

Zootlesque said:

I remember replying to your thread. Didn't fully agree with your list though! So I attempted to make my own condensed single disc Illusion but then I realized that there are too many songs I like to fit on 1 disc. So I was like fuck it, why am I wasting my time with this? Let me just enjoy the official albums warts and all! :wink:

Except for My World. :crack:

Whatever it is, we will recognize the U2 sound even if it's a classical music album.....

I would rather have 1 very good album than an average double album....

I don't have any expectation and try not to listen to Bono's "blabla" about the sound of the new album, because it is always wrong....

I doubt they'd make a double album anyways, the songs they do make in the early sessions "will be" scrapped, as all artists do this. They go for songs that people will like and the end result is normally having at least 2 songs that people will never listen to, although some people will die for those two songs. For me, having at least 5 awesome songs in the album is good enough. Either way, making a double album means more financial cost in marketing and production, not to mention songs sung on their tour being cut out just for those songs to be played.

Back
Top Bottom