Canal + TV Studios France performence today! - BREATHE LIVE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what the fuck is going on...i'm so confused...in every possible way

Ok I got this I think

1. U2 is on Radio 1 now. Apparently it's just an interview played over tracks. No live stuff as far as I know.

2. U2 played GOYB and Breathe on a French program. We're waiting for them to upload the video. It should be here: CANALPLUS

Of all the things they could play they play Pride! :tsk:

They're playing excerpts from old and new on Radio 1. It's my first listen so I'm stoked.

Click the links above by alanah. (Thanks Alanah).

The Canal + website crashed :lol:

Nothing can resist the U2 hungry hoards!

IMHUNGRYSmiley.gif

I WANT BREAAAAAATHE - NOW!

quote%5D%20%20Yess%21%20We%20did%20it...

This radio show is so confusing...they keep cutting off tracks, playing parts of tracks out of order, then restarting the song, then inserting a segment from a totally different track, then cutting back to the first track.

Weird show.

what the fuck is going on...i'm so confused...in every possible way

Yeah it's hard to keep track! Basically, we are having a serious case of U2 promo overload :drool:

1.U2 just played live on French TV (Canal +). They played Boots, then an interview, then Breathe. There was no live stream but there is a poor quality youtube video (look a few pages ago). the Canal + website will also hopefully put up the performance on their website soon:

Le grand journal - CANALPLUS.FR

2. There is currently a pre-taped interview with Bono and Edge with Zane Low (the most annoying radio DJ ever) playing on BBC Radio 1, and they are also playing various old and new songs:

BBC - Radio 1 - Home

Ok I think that just ended.

3. U2 is also supposed to be live on French radio any minute now, NRJ:

NRJ - u2_concert_londres_integrale_0209

It's going to be Breathe's music with Unknown Caller's lyrics.

:lmao:

That would really make Bono's life easier. I still think he'll lost his breath during the performances. Like I said, he can't go Michael Stipe speed very often.

Back
Top Bottom