Canal + TV Studios France performence today! - BREATHE LIVE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's this 'concert' in London on Friday they are talking about? The 3 songs they'll play on Live Lounge (that I am hoping to win tickets for ), or is there something else we don't know about?

Was there a rumour earlier that they were gonna play an unannounced gig or something?

Why can I not listen in? It says I have WMP 11 already and that the plugin they're trying to have me download is an older version? Why can't it work?

If you're using Firefox:
I was having the same problem. When it says to install the WMP pugin click on the "inst. manually" option, download the plugin from the page that will open and them restart firefox.

can't believe it. an interview with without asking Bono and The Edge how did they get their nicknames.... :wink:

a great one, indeed.

The interview's over? Now that I started to listen? :sad:

Was there a rumour earlier that they were gonna play an unannounced gig or something?

Yep, there is a rumour that there could be an 'impromptu' gig on the rooftop of the Bush House downtown London on Friday.

It's actually been mentioned in the Telegraph, along with complaints that there is too much U2 on the BBC :lol:

BBC rolls out the red carpet for U2 - Telegraph

The Bush House is right next to LSE, where I go to school, U2 would literally be coming to me :drool: But it's just a rumour so I need to calm down :wink:

But this contest on French radio could also be for the Live Lounge gig, that would make sense too.

So I've been thinking about this "spaceship" that will be featured this tour...How cool would it be if it were a hovercraft stage that floats around the entire stadium? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom