Bit of Fun while we wait for news about the new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
Ok we have 12 track titles and descriptions now i know we can't judge the song on descriptions but lets all guess the following:-

1. Which song will be surprisingly better than you thought it would?
2. Which song dissapointed you after the build up?
3. Which song will be the best live song?

My answers
1. Tripoli
2. Breathe
3. Stand Up

1.Moment of Surrender
2.Breathe
3.Stand Up

1. Probably none given the glowing descriptions; maybe Magnificent since I think that could be their best song in 2 decades.
2. Get Your Boots On
3. Magnificent

1. Every Breaking Wave
2. Moment of Surrender (there's no way this song can match the hype) or Breathe (if they slow it down considerably)
3. Magnificent

I have no way of knowing, as I havent heard the album :doh:

If we are expecting something to be "better than we thought", surely that means we are expecting a lot of it, therefore making that comment redundant? It doesn't make any sense...

If we are expecting something to be "better than we thought", surely that means we are expecting a lot of it, therefore making that comment redundant? It doesn't make any sense...

READ THE FIRST POST MAN!

Its a bit of fun!!!!!!

That question is certainly a bit convoluted. "Which song do you think will be worse than you thought?"

But play along anyway. You never know; you just might wish your dis...expectation into existence.

1. Which song will be surprisingly better than you thought it would?
Crazy Tonight or Get on Your Boots
2. Which song dissapointed you after the build up?
Moment of Surrender or Every Breaking Wave
3. Which song will be the best live song?
Breathe or Magnificent

1. Which song will be surprisingly better than you thought it would? Crazy Tonight
2. Which song dissapointed you after the build up? Get Your Boots On
3. Which song will be the best live song? Magnificent

Sexy Boots

Stop(the Poverty)

The Moment We Get Magnificently Crazy Standing Up on the Horizon(the Known Caller Mix)

I do think we will all be surprised by Get On Your Boots or Sexy Boots or whatever they decide to call it. It seems like everybody's already writing it off as a "meh" song just because it's been described as "picking up where Vertigo left off." But what about the nice Q description? Something about being the destination point the band wanted to reach with Pop. That sounds bad ass. Plus, I've never been disappointed by any of their lead singles. Granted, I'm only 21 so I've only "experienced" BD and Vertigo as lead singles -but looking back their lead singles to me have always been very good songs. I think we're all a little too quick to judge Boots already.

The writing off of Get On Your Boots at this point is ridiculous. You'll all be wanking over it on the 19th. Bet that.

Back
Top Bottom