Anyone download a fake leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I did :( and it was Barney. Yes that Barney, big purple guy that kids like. Kind of funny actually.

Ha ha ha haaaaa! That's what you get for not having any restraint in waiting for the album. ;)

LOL! don't worry, you'll hear about a leak well before you find it on a random torrent site. the moment someone uploads a copy, it'll be all over.

I'd say we have about 10 days before it will leak. That's when they'll start shipping the CDs. There's no stopping the leak then.

I'm seriously considering ripping Viva la Vida, separating LIJ and whatever that hidden track after LIJ is, and relabeling the tracks as No Line tracks.

Or even better, just rip The Scientist, copy it over and over until I have 57 minutes of The Scientist in one FLAC, and break it up into the exact track times (or rumoured, rather, from the video) of NLOTH, as to not create suspicion on that front.

As much as I would love that to happen (though I'm still not sure I'd listen to it) I don't think it'll happen.

i agree. i would say 15 days (absolute earliest), but most likely, it will only leak a couple days early.

Imagine Bono singing "I love you, you love me"....

No need, I think that's an outtake from ATYCLB.

I've been saying all along that I'll wait for the album and avoid any leaks, but I know I'll never be able to resist.

sub-square-barney.gif

For some reason I'm pretty sure you wanted to shoot Barney for a few seconds....

as an aside from the barney discussion:

Did anyone else end up listening to Grand Avenue after some of us thought the riff from their song "Reckless World" was an Edge sample from GOYB?

I happen to like them quite a bit now--maybe all these fakes aren't so bad after all :hmm:

I thought those tapes were destroyed. :shifty:

No matter, I've been told that my singing voice is awesome and is, in fact, legen........................................

dary.

:)

I love it every time you make a post, Barney. You are the fucking best. True story. I'm also incredibly jealous of you because you got to sleep with Robin Scherbatsky.

.....I picked ATCLB up about three weeks before the official release and I believe HTDAAB about two weeks....
......album will pop up somewhere at some time....... looking forward to that moment; downloading the thing, burning it to a cd, put it in my CD-player, put on my headphones taking a beer and let the music fall down on me....... those first time hearings are always special, whether it's lossy download or the real thing...

.... I remember listening to Achtung Baby for the first time (we didn't have internet here in Holland back then)... I went to my favourite record shop where they had a listening booth. I sat down there on that Monday afternoon and went nuts while listening to the entire album.... ..... about 6 months before I bought the Salome Achtung Baby outtakes and I recognized so many riffs, licks, chords and so on.... It was a great moment...

...anyways, this old guy is getting sentimental, but looking forward to NLOTH... DEFINATELY :drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom