and Universal Music Group loses it's sense of humour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adriansr_martin

The Fly
Youtube is now full of This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Universal Music Group.

Seriously over 28 seconds?........Universal are going to lose money because of a 30 second clip.....Sheesh if they're doing this to Youtube imagine what they did to Bono last summer?

And this is why we cant have links to the songs posted here. They obviously mean serious business. :crack:

thats pathetic, oh well never mind,
heres an idea release the song as a download tomorrow, you might actually make some money,

I was going to post this about five minutes ago but I figured the forum nazis would say such a post doesn't warrant it's own thread. Then I'd get jumped on by everyone on here who feels entitled to tell me how dumb I am for posting such information, but I digress.....

Personally, I'm glad they took it down, less temptation on holding out for the whole song in good quality. I still haven't heard anything yet which makes me more excited. I ruined HTDAAB by listening to the whole album before it came out, no surprises. This time, I'm staying a virgin.

What's sad is that they're paying someone to track these postings. If they'd just release the damn song I'd purchase 10 copies, and they could fire the guy who's tracking illegal postings of their 20-second snippet. It's the "tease" that drives people friggin' crazy.

What's sad is that they're paying someone to track these postings. If they'd just release the damn song I'd purchase 10 copies, and they could fire the guy who's tracking illegal postings of their 20-second snippet. It's the "tease" that drives people friggin' crazy.

Maybe there's an interference insider working for Universal.....

:D

they are so lame...some crappy 30 second clip is going to ruin their sales? what a bunch of turds

I think Universal lost their sense of humour years ago with the taking down/threatening over lyrics, sheet music and guitar tabs. Which was petty at best.

They have nothing to do, once it's in the net they won't be able to control it. They must accept it, now U2 is the biggest thing in the world music, and as a result, these things happen. Universal shouldn't worry, they are gonna earn a lot of money with NLOH.

Back
Top Bottom