2015 U2 Tour News - delivered to Interference.com first and exclusively

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This reselling tickets site in Montreal says the band will be back in town June for a series of concerts at the Bell Center.

U2 Tickets - U2 Montreal 2015 Concerts - 2 Tickets.ca

(The french version specify mid june).

Plus Montreal concerts site says he hears the band will do 4 nights in June but it could just be 2 as well.

https://twitter.com/MTLConcerts/status/534159730760224768

Earlier in this topic (a page or two back), it was said that the initial announcement for Boston dates (and presumably most of the others) would be two shows but there were two more reserved for when the first two sell out. Think that is probably the scenario for most of the cities.

When do you think the Tour will start?

May or June?
I really hope May, because in June the Copa América starts here in Chile, and I already bought tickets for 6 games.

Unless the tour starts in June 8th, my birthday :wink:

When do you think the Tour will start?

May or June?
I really hope May, because in June the Copa América starts here in Chile, and I already bought tickets for 6 games.

Unless the tour starts in June 8th, my birthday :wink:

Word was starting in May, should still be that way.

Then we can assume they're not starting in Canada.

California, maybe?

The California Tour

I don't think you can assume that, although LA or the Bay Area could also be potential candidates.

So has anything concrete been announced or is the info on the first post all we've got?

Nothing has been officially announced although it's probably imminent (at least it was before Bono's accident).

Yeah, I know I'm an asshole. I want them to prop him up on Jimmy's couch, weekend at Bernie's style!! :lol:
Sorry, my disappointment got the best of me.
I was really looking forward to this and felt that it could have been sort of a fresh start / turning point for them here in the States, since they have been pretty much off the radar since the Apple thing.

All the best to Bono. I'm sure he's more pissed than anyone.

tumblr_nen6f3fks91t1n02qo1_500.jpg

We'd only heard rumors that something might be announced today or this week, so no news means absolutely nothing.

why can we assume that?

Because if they're starting in May ...

This reselling tickets site in Montreal says the band will be back in town in June for a series of concerts at the Bell Center.

U2 Tickets - U2 Montreal 2015 Concerts - 2 Tickets.ca

(The french version specify mid june).

Plus Montreal concerts site says he hears the band will do 4 nights in June but it could just be 2 as well.

https://twitter.com/MTLConcerts/status/534159730760224768

:wave:

Well looks like my gut feeling was on the money about when it would happen if they are coming to Montreal,the rumour dates are indeed June 6 and 7....which is the weekend of the F1 Grand prix.

(Scroll down the page.It's in french." JUIN means JUNE")

Événements de juin 2015 Spectacle & Concerts - Billet - Billetterie - Spectacle.ca

On the downside, gonna be reeeallly expensive to stay there a few days, if from out of town.

Looks like I am in the clear to go to the Governor's Ball Music fest here in NYC that weekend, pending a decent lineup.

I emailed U2.com that I wanted to subscribe now but wanted the new gift. Just got the reply:

Thank you for contacting Live Nation Member Services, and I apologize for our delayed response. The 2014/2015 gift will be announced within the next three weeks. We are keeping a record of all new and renewing members to be sure the correct gift is received. To improve our record, I would ask that when you renew your subscription to email us back with your order number and a note that you would like to receive the new gift, just to make sure we already have you on file. I apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for you patience in this matter.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

So the tour announcement really can't be that far off if they are going to announce the new gift within the next three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom