Who do you think is the sexiest member of U2? Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which of these band members do you think is "the sex"?

• Total voters
They are all gorgeous. Who wouldn't want any of them? But, I think Adam is getting better with age...he is so handsome. But, so is Edge, Larry, and Bono. They are all lookers who we all wouldn't kick out of bed for eating crackers. :love::D:ohmy:

n_e1-1.gif

They are all gorgeous. Who wouldn't want any of them? But, I think Adam is getting better with age...he is so handsome. But, so is Edge, Larry, and Bono. They are all lookers who we all wouldn't kick out of bed for eating crackers. :love::D:ohmy:

:up:

I have uploaded most of my Video's I did at Wembley 1 & 2. They are mostly all snippets of when the band came near to where I was.

This one in particular will have the Larry & Adam fans Squeeeeeeeeeeee'ing! For the first time in my life I actually wanted the to move BACK as they were too close :lol:

YouTube - U2 Larry on outer walkway Wembley 15th August 2009

There are others of Edge and Adam, but this is the best one of Larry, so instead of put on your boots, Fill em :drool:

I have uploaded most of my Video's I did at Wembley 1 & 2. They are mostly all snippets of when the band came near to where I was.

This one in particular will have the Larry & Adam fans Squeeeeeeeeeeee'ing! For the first time in my life I actually wanted the to move BACK as they were too close :lol:

YouTube - U2 Larry on outer walkway Wembley 15th August 2009

There are others of Edge and Adam, but this is the best one of Larry, so instead of put on your boots, Fill em :drool:

Sweet!!!!! :heart::D:applaud::hyper:

Which of these band members do you think is "the sex"?

There is only one possible correct answer: Edge, of course
smily.gif

Back
Top Bottom