#U2ieTour Photos - TOUR TIME 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Posting them here from my own account so they don't get lost :

11150959_814183731991986_1280479007688415995_n.jpg

11222642_814626865281006_9028030229765568737_n.jpg

11257240_814188005324892_9066793795291674080_n.jpg

1512463_814530521957307_3304626045045268684_n.jpg

I loved that one too ARW. Made it my siggy and thought about making it my cover photo too.

For some reason I'm having trouble saving it. It looks like it's saving as a jpg on my computer, but it opens as an x. Help?

I was able to save it as my desktop wallpaper, though. Weird.

For some reason I'm having trouble saving it. It looks like it's saving as a jpg on my computer, but it opens as an x. Help?

did you get it to work….I noticed you stole my idea on FB ;) (totally kidding…I think it's my fav pic of the tour so far so it's awesome to keep seeing it!) so I'm guessing you're good to go. But it saved on my computer with no problems.

I'm having the exact same problem with all of domo's photo posts. It's weird. It seems to save fine and it says it's a jpg file, but if I try to open it, it says it's either corrupted, or an unknown file type. I've tried changing the file type and that doesn't work.

:huh: It's working now. It hasn't been working for me all day today (all week in fact), but I thought I'd give it one more try when you said it worked for you MsP, and what do you know. They're working now. (When I re-save them. The original files I saved are still bad.) WEIRD.

Glitchy computer stuff like that makes me crazy. :crazy:

One minute it's not working, and the next minute it is. :angry:

I can't figure it out so I have to just let it go and try not to care. :zen:

:reject:

:D

So weird.. I might just try switching to something other than Photobucket.

Also if this problem pops up again. I suggest that if your computer seems to save it as a jpeg.. And it turns into a different filename. You can sometimes fix the picture by manually editing the filename to a .jpeg file.... Worked for me on a couple occasions. :wave:

I've always used PB and even though they seem to be intent on every "improvement" just making things more difficult, they have still been one of the easier ways to post pics. :grumpy:

But I have no clue what that latest issue was about. Believe me I checked everything. It was saving with the .jpg extension, and changing it didn't help either. The weird thing is when it did start working last night, the file names were identical to the ones that won't open. So I have 2 files side by side on my computer with identical names/file extensions... one will open, one will not. :huh:

edit to say, I've never added an "e" to the file name.. jpeg vs jpg before... but could that have something to do with it? They are saving fine now with just the jpg extension but it did start working again when I changed one of her pics to jpeg... however I removed the e and saved the others as is with no e and they all work fine too. :huh:

I think I originally saved them as JPEG's not JPG. Both are the same though. No difference.
Cori, if you want I can reupload them somewhere else and send any of them to you.

If you have the time to do it, that would be cool. Thanks! :) Would love the big version that you had posted.

Does anyone follow U2 on Instagram? I think it's a real surprise how active the band has become there, considering that they don't really have a history with social media. I like the pictures and how they're keeping us updated, especially the ones Bono took of the cactus ("I'm the large one"). He also posted a picture of Lykke Li, maybe they'll bring her on stage for a duet on the Troubles, she's in L. A. now.

https://instagram.com/u2/

Does anyone follow U2 on Instagram? I think it's a real surprise how active the band has become there, considering that they don't really have a history with social media. I like the pictures and how they're keeping us updated, especially the ones Bono took of the cactus ("I'm the large one"). He also posted a picture of Lykke Li, maybe they'll bring her on stage for a duet on the Troubles, she's in L. A. now.

I've read a bunch of posts that a lot of people think it has to do with the manager switch. Makes sense. He's a lot younger than Paul and maybe more aware of how to reach fans via social media.

I love the pictures especially being some are taken by the band. They have gained at least 50000 followers since they've been posting daily or maybe that is just because they are on tour. Either way I hope it keeps up.

Their instagram account is fantastic. Love the pics that are posted by the band. :up:

Back
Top Bottom