U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to everyone! I'm home after the best holidays in my life.

I've got a few pics from the shows I attended to, they aren't as good as the ones I can see posted, but I love them cause I was there taking them, I thought I could share some of them that are a bit clearer.

These are from Helsinki 1.

AUGUST2010312.jpg

AUGUST2010314.jpg

thats ok,you didnt post them ;)

i just went hmm those pics does look very familiar, so even went to see in the album if it indeed where the same pics ;)

Sorry but I never said these pics were mine :ohmy: I just found them on the internet and posted them

OK that is weird. Why is Adam holding his Fender while coming onstage? He used to play Stingray and Beautiful Day on the Warwick! May be because of BD, as he's always played that one on a Jazz before this tour.

OK that is weird. Why is Adam holding his Fender while coming onstage? He used to play Stingray and Beautiful Day on the Warwick! May be because of BD, as he's always played that one on a Jazz before this tour.

Sorry, I can't help you, I don't know anything about guitars. That was the day the screen got broken and the show was delayed for some minutes, I don't know if that can give you a clue.

Hm it must've been something wrong with the Warwick at that point or some kind of mistake. I'm checking youtube and the 21st he did enter with the Warwick Reverso again. ETA: Moscow he used the Reverso as well.

You people should really try to give the fans credit who have taken these pictures instead of just posting them without any comment on who took them. I enjoy all pictures but I would be upset if someone just took my photos from my web album and posted them here without giving me credit.

You people should really try to give the fans credit who have taken these pictures instead of just posting them without any comment on who took them. I enjoy all pictures but I would be upset if someone just took my photos from my web album and posted them here without giving me credit.

It is true but some pics have a signature so the pic itself reveals who took it

It's something I do try to always do. if the photo isn't already watermarked with the photographers name I either post it with the pic, or have the photographers name in the file name of the photo if you right click it. I do make an effort not to post pics that I know were taken by other members here, if I do, I post their name with it.

Anyway, that's just what I try to do.

I often think about it because I know how it feels , but on the other hand , if you post your the pictures on the Internet ,
without pointing out your rights , or watermarking them, you are basically sharing them.
Internet is a source, everyone can use your photo's if they want.
But because they are your photo's , so you still have the right to tell people to remove them.
Adding a watermark helps allot to prevent problems like this.
I don't do it because I don't mind people having or posting my photos.
Its something you should think of before you post them. :|

Bonocomets tips are very useful to.

I often think about it because I know how it feels , but on the other hand , if you post your the pictures on the Internet ,
without pointing out your rights , or watermarking them, you are basically sharing them.
Internet is a source, everyone can use your photo's if they want.
But because they are your photo's , so you still have the right to tell people to remove them.
Adding a watermark helps allot to prevent problems like this.
I don't do it because I don't mind people having or posting my photos.
Its something you should think of before you post them. :|

Bonocomets tips are very useful to.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My daughter has taken some really nice u2 photos, and we decided to post them without WMs, mostly because we were too lazy to do it! So once shared that way, I agree it becomes a little impossible for everyone on the internet to know who they belong to. However, I wouldn't go save pics out of someones album or somewhere where they have posted them all together with their name, without saving their name in the file name. I think at least an effort should be made to identify them. :)
I know I was on another site once and someone had posted one of my daughters pics of Bono at the Womans Conference years ago. They weren't claiming it was theirs or anything, but it still makes you go :ohmy: Oh! As long as someone isn't claiming it's their photo, you have to kind of learn to accept it, and be glad that people are enjoying the photos. :wave:

Yeah, I know what you mean. My daughter has taken some really nice u2 photos, and we decided to post them without WMs, mostly because we were too lazy to do it! So once shared that way, I agree it becomes a little impossible for everyone on the internet to know who they belong to. However, I wouldn't go save pics out of someones album or somewhere where they have posted them all together with their name, without saving their name in the file name. I think at least an effort should be made to identify them. :)
I know I was on another site once and someone had posted one of my daughters pics of Bono at the Womans Conference years ago. They weren't claiming it was theirs or anything, but it still makes you go :ohmy: Oh! As long as someone isn't claiming it's their photo, you have to kind of learn to accept it, and be glad that people are enjoying the photos. :wave:

Most definably , you go :ohmy: first . Also agree with you on the to lazy part :lol:

OK, sorry, sorry, sorry :sad: I always make mistakes when I try to delight people :sad:
The pics were on the internet, I just saved them and then I found them on my harddisc, so I didn´t know where were they from. I just posted them for you all because they were beautiful so I simply thought you will like them.
I never thought it´s a problem
Next time I reconsider what I share and what not

i already posted most of the pictures myself and also the link of the entire album.
it`s a bit of a "photographers thing" that you don`t just post pics taken by others without mentioning the source or asking if its ok to post. (just like the pm i got from some one here who asked of she could use on of the pics for her avatar. and sure then thats more then ok with me!)
AT least that is what i`ve been told and learned and is the most polite thing to do ;)
i also posted them in the hannover and frankfurt thread.
it are small sized pics so people can`t do much harm with them so i dont put WM in them, too much of a hassle and you can remove them if youre a bit handy ;)
i don`t mind sharing my pictures and its good to hear when people like them, but its also nice to get credit for them ;)
so no hard feelings,just something i wanted cleared :)

hey girls, do any of you know, as hey, i only saw this concert on DVD :D, well question is does Bono get a flag thrown for him by staff for effect right before SBS, or, was that just a lucky moment from a fan for the DVD?

ta ta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom