U2 360° Tour 2010 Photos 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. my. lord.

Now you all know where my affections lie when it comes to these four men, but good lord almighty, that pic of Bono at the top of the page???? What are you trying to do to me, Bono? You know I"m all about the drums... and maybe a bit of guitar on the side. I will not be swayed so easily... nope... I"m impervious to your ass in those leather pants, with those horns on your head... absolutely.. .imperv- :combust:

:reject:

:tongue: :giggle: :sexywink:

46905433787154659132703.jpg
Matt finally posted his :heart:
2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-09-03%20-%20Athens%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-09-03_22-50-40_P1350077.JPG

2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-09-03%20-%20Athens%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-09-03_22-50-43_P1350081.JPG

:combust::combust::combust:

That will be all, GOOD NIGHT.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

You know, I joked the other day about boiling down pictures from this tour & shooting them up, but I'm positive if there were a substance I could inject that would affect me like these photos do, I'd be a complete feckin' junkie. There'd be more tracks on my arms than at Grand Central Station. :ohmy:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

You know, I joked the other day about boiling down pictures from this tour & shooting them up, but I'm positive if there were a substance I could inject that would affect me like these photos do, I'd be a complete feckin' junkie. There'd be more tracks on my arms than at Grand Central Station. :ohmy:

:lol: Me too!

These boys are way too hot. Come Brussels, i better not faint 10 minutes into the show!
But when I see the leather-pant man close up and personal you never know what might happen :drool:

Captions usually don't spring up in my mind :(
SO I usally leave it to the fab grrls and guy experts to work their magic. But i got an idea- so i'll give it a l'il try. Maybe practice will improve mah skilllz :wink:)
Thanks 2 GG :applaud: for finding/posting the photo!

:edge:THINKS> *Is he still trying to figure out the H Chord? Heh!*

:bono:THINKS> *ooooOHHH...I think...I... hav.... :huh: WTF!!?!?? Bloody Hell!!! His fingers still move too fast !!!! :scream::angry:

:edge: *watching Bono's face* THINKS> *hah ha... he thinks he "missed it" 'again' .... ha ha ha!*

Captions usually don't spring up in my mind :(
SO I usally leave it to the fab grrls and guy experts to work their magic. But i got an idea- so i'll give it a l'il try. Maybe practice will improve mah skilllz :wink:)
Thanks 2 GG :applaud: for finding/posting the photo!

:edge:THINKS> *Is he still trying to figure out the H Chord? Heh!*

:bono:THINKS> *ooooOHHH...I think...I... hav.... :huh: WTF!!?!?? Bloody Hell!!! His fingers still move too fast !!!! :scream::angry:

:edge: *watching Bono's face* THINKS> *hah ha... he thinks he "missed it" 'again' .... ha ha ha!*

AWESOME:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom