They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leopard? I'm not sure what you are seeing, his rosary?. Anyway, I never thought this pic was trying to fool anybody! This girl obviously met him and got a great pic and he looks great! Who knows why the website or whatever screwed with the color. But I still agree with all of you who think he would look great to let some grey in. :drool:

Yeah ----I'm confused.....

I agree with you bonocomet, that this is a really lucky girl and even if the color is wonky Bono looks :combust:

Yeah ----I'm confused.....

I agree with you bonocomet, that this is a really lucky girl and even if the color is wonky Bono looks :combust:

Right. The fact that it made him look gray was just a bonus to me. :lol:

(BTW the photo comes from an Italian newspaper)

Leopard? I'm not sure what you are seeing, his rosary?. Anyway, I never thought this pic was trying to fool anybody! This girl obviously met him and got a great pic and he looks great! Who knows why the website or whatever screwed with the color. But I still agree with all of you who think he would look great to let some grey in. :drool:

Sorry if I jumped the gun I thought it was real until somebody said it was photoshopped and if you look at his hair and does look weird to me. BUT
If it's real ...yes.. good for her!! :applaud: Bono looks awesome regardless. I like the one of him in the car with the purple shirt. Yummy.

Sorry if I jumped the gun I thought it was real until somebody said it was photoshopped and if you look at his hair and does look weird to me. BUT
If it's real ...yes.. good for her!! :applaud: Bono looks awesome regardless. I like the one of him in the car with the purple shirt. Yummy.

Okay yeah I think we all agree there was something wrong with the color, but it was still a great photo. And I liked what the color did to him. :drool: I wish he would let some of that creep in, though it doesn't matter whatever he wants to do! :up:

:shifty: I may have to break out my Bono "hair prayer" after seeing this.

Ok I fixed the original post with the videos. There was a [COLOR] tag in it so it was making it mess up every time it was quoted.

40693422654489659132703.jpg

40693422654494659132703.jpg

Okay here is the pic with thanks to onekea. (she will be back later to post this lucky girls story :) )

Anyway. :combust:

francy_e_bono_2.jpg

Oh! Ma! God! :faint::combust::love:

:shrug: I soooo do not care if this was photoshopped aside from my extreme disappointment that he has not, in fact, taken Adam's Cue and gone gray.

I'm sure a lot of you know that I married an older man and have always preferred them. Gray is sexy and I just seriously "SCHWIIIIING"-ED when I saw this. Gah!! "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" :bow:

I hope this gets back to Bono and he takes it as a hint. He should SO let the salt & pepper happen. Slurp! :reject: teehee!

He's not stupid, he wouldn't lift anything if they wouldn't give him an OK sign.

He's not stupid, he wouldn't lift anything if they wouldn't give him an OK sign.

I don't think so, not lifting weight is the first instruction you get when you get a back problem and it doesn't ever change, the worst thing for a slipped disk before and after surgery.

I think he didn't want to disappoint the little one, but fans know he's recovering from a serious injury, nobody should ask him to do it this time.

I think most worry is over now, he said he feels fine , he looks fine,
you can't live a normal life without lifting something. Bono's back problem has changed after surgery and indeed no lifting for a certain period, but you need to start moving and lifting things again , step by step. Building up strenght or you will be stuck forever.

And I SO hope NLOTH returns. What a great great live tune :love:

I hope the same:up:

I sure hope so!!! love it on recording and love it live!!l
theRosebowl version is great!!!!

and that pic of Adam is one of the best R&R concert photos I've every seen! And I have sween a whole LOT of R&R concert photos!!!!
It's both drool-worthy and also very artisitic!:drool::heart:

I've worked with Photoshop for 3 years, and can safely say the picture is colour edited. You can easily tell by the atmosphere and the way certain parts look drained and grainy. The grey hair that appears in the photo was most probably brown, with the sun shining on it.

And to settle it, just look at the edge of his arm around the women, it has a grey outline. Since when did we start getting grey skin ?

Another photoshoper here.. completely agree. :yes:

But he looks really hot. :shifty:

Oh! Ma! God! :faint::combust::love:

:shrug: I soooo do not care if this was photoshopped aside from my extreme disappointment that he has not, in fact, taken Adam's Cue and gone gray.

I'm sure a lot of you know that I married an older man and have always preferred them. Gray is sexy and I just seriously "SCHWIIIIING"-ED when I saw this. Gah!! "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!" :bow:

I hope this gets back to Bono and he takes it as a hint. He should SO let the salt & pepper happen. Slurp! :reject: teehee!

I like the way you think! :love:

But he looks really hot. :shifty:

:up: :D

Bono looks like a yedi with that hoodie :giggle:

And I agree with marien about the lifting of weight: It's very bad if you have back issues. Of course you'll always be in a situation where you lift things up, but you should avoid lifting heavy things, and the child doesn't exactly look like a baby. Bono is still in rehab, doing PT, so I'm sure someone has to tell him. He has to be careful, otherwise we will either see only half a tour or he'll have to rely on pain meds, which is a scary thoughts - even though some fans seem to be more concernd about stupid setlist details. The truth is that the tour will actually be the ultimate test for Bono's body and if he doesn't take it easy and follow his therapists' instructions it's very possibe we won't see any more Bono on stage. So let's all hope and pray he'll take better care and people stop throwing their kids at him. And if they do, they can also take pictures with the kids simply standing next to him, no need to lift them up :huh:

I just wanted to add that I'll be away from the forum beginning on Saturday. I'm going to both German shows and be on holidays right after the Hannover concert. I won't have internet access which is probably a good thing because I'm starting to feel slightly grumpy again because of negativity taking over again in the tour forum. I decided to get out of that place and avoid everything concerning setlists and such. I'm really not interested what people think, I won't let it spoil my excitement for the shows. When I come back from the concerts I'll share my experience and possible pictures I took and I'm looking forward to other people's pictures and concerts experiences.

So everyone who's going to the European shows: Have fun and enjoy the concerts! See you soon ...... :wave:

Bono looks like a yedi with that hoodie :giggle:

I just wanted to add that I'll be away from the forum beginning on Saturday. I'm going to both German shows and be on holidays right after the Hannover concert. I won't have internet access which is probably a good thing because I'm starting to feel slightly grumpy again because of negativity taking over again in the tour forum. I decided to get out of that place and avoid everything concerning setlists and such. I'm really not interested what people think, I won't let it spoil my excitement for the shows. When I come back from the concerts I'll share my experience and possible pictures I took and I'm looking forward to other people's pictures and concerts experiences.

So everyone who's going to the European shows: Have fun and enjoy the concerts! See you soon ...... :wave:

But it reminds me so much of pop :heart::hyper:

I'm going to Hannover to, the negativity of the tour forum has always been there, altough half of it is sarcasm. It will pass when the first night starts. Seriously setlist parties are good fun. I'm gonna check in when I've done the German dates. I see you in germany maybe :wave: Just follow the red white and blue tricolour flags! There is gonna be lots of them.

^ Yep, hope we'll see each other in or around Hannover :wave:

I'm already having nightmares about what to expect on the boards when I'm returning home after the shows, having to catch up with everything, but I guess I'll take it slow and simply focus on my own experience instead of letting the negativity take over. I honestly don't care so much about what they are playing as long as I can see the guys again. It has been quite a while. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom