The Vogue December 1992 issue in colour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcbiggs2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Due to request and the fact I meant to post this some months ago when I received it, here is the colour version of the U2 interview that appeared in the Vogue december 1992. The first time I posted this, it was an old black and white photocopied version my pen pal sent back in '93 but just recently she sent me a scanned colour version, thank you Babara! :hug: So here's all 16 pages of it!! Enjoy!!! :D

VC1992.jpg

VC1.jpg

Never fails , Bono's legs in the zoo leather pants always gets my heart racing . :heart:

Thanks for the scans hcbiggs . :wave:

GAH!! Thank you Helen for sharing your scans!!! I have this mag :love: a fan from San Francisco sent it to me. It's somewhere in my U2 Treasure box HOT FLY BONO :drool:

I'havent read the article in such a long time it was awesome to read it again, and the fact that this cover made history by Bono being the first man to grace a cover of Vogue makes it even more special :heart:

One of my favourite U2 possessions, bought back in the day. :drool: And no, you can't buy it....

Actually, there is a copy for sale from a seller in the UK on ebay now. It is advertised in excellent condition.

I see a bidding war about to happen.

Actually, there is a copy for sale from a seller in the UK on ebay now. It is advertised in excellent condition.

I see a bidding war about to happen.

I see it's a buy it now for GBP15.00 ($27.60) plus shipping. I believe I paid around that for mine.

Thanks for posting that hcbiggs! I've always wanted to see it. I'm suprized there were no pics of Adam....he would fit in there quite nicely! but can you imagine what kind of look Larry might have on his face if his pic was taken for it? I think it would be hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom