The TIFF/From The Sky Down thread...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And he's back again! :hyper:

U2 Lead Singer Bono greets the crowd before the screening of "The Ides of March" at the Toronto International Film Festival on Friday, Sept. 9, 2011

gsbsb.jpg

hdbdhfd.jpg

ngnn.jpg

Those autograph pictures make me claustrophobic.

"Bono! Sign this! Bono! Bono! Bono! Sign my album! BONNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!"

:panic:

I know i'd of been really squished if i'd have been at the front :yikes:

As i'm only 5ft guys tend to think they can just ignore the fact i'm in front of them and lean over me waving their albums yelling Bono.... I've learnt that they really don't like my elbows slamming into their crouch :shifty:

No Adam and Larry? I was sure the whole band would be there... Especially that my best friend worked at the GQ gala and he had short chat with Adam. Adam said that he was going to the Tortonto Film Festival...

Don't cry Bono if you are worry to be irrelevants... for me you are the best part of my life, th best part of my soul and of my heart... I love you 'cause with your song you help me to go on when i was on my darkness. You make me happy everyday, everytime... thanks to be yourself.

Yes.I wish that there was a way to get through that thick scull of the boys and assure them that they don't need to worry about being relevant etc.They are legends.They just proved that to the world. I'm a bit worried about them being worried.But on the other hand,it could bring us something very good.I hope.

Hahahaaa, I wouldn't be surprised if that's exactly, or something very similar, what Edge is saying to Bono! :lol:

Loving all the new pics, thanks everyone! :applaud:
I'm loving the way Edge always ushers Bono around during photoshoots and red carpets.:cute:

Yes.I wish that there was a way to get through that thick scull of the boys and assure them that they don't need to worry about being relevant etc.They are legends.They just proved that to the world. I'm a bit worried about them being worried.But on the other hand,it could bring us something very good.I hope.
I ask to me if they are more more under pressure 'cause I believe there are many people who expecte from them miracles... they are humans.... they give us but they have an answer in the same way? i read critical, sometimes bad, often stupid, in a normal relationship (friendly or lovely) if there are problems is necessary understand and help each other. Maybe ourselfes like fans must to show in a different way that we love their without everytime say what they do is wrong...

sorry for my mistakes

^:giggle: In one of the red carpet videos it looks like Brian's being interviewed behind Bono.

I saw that :cute: Think it was cute. I saw a video of the guys singing at TIFF and there was a girl who just screamed at Brian : "BRIAN we made you a facebook page" All of thise while Bono was pretty much in front of her :lol:
Bono and Brian pulled the most adorable smile after that comment as well.

Call me nuts but I love those kind of moments.

Back
Top Bottom