The incrediby awesome Band/Fan thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So to clarify, this is a thread for pics of you or people you know with any of the four lads (or Dallas, or P.McG, or Guggi or... ) I mean I guess it could be pics of anyone with the band but it's more interesting if we know or know of the people.

Really, it was just an excuse for RRU2 to postwhore :wink: So let's see it, 'Los. Bust out!

So to clarify, this is a thread for pics of you or people you know with any of the four lads (or Dallas, or P.McG, or Guggi or... ) I mean I guess it could be pics of anyone with the band but it's more interesting if we know or know of the people.

Really, it was just an excuse for RRU2 to postwhore :wink: So let's see it, 'Los. Bust out!

:waiting:

(I have no pics with them :sad: )

(unless you count wax Bono)

(the only pic of me with anybody famous is Weird Al Yankovic :D )

:reject:

yeah count me in on not having pics with them :sad: I haven't even met them yet :((keyword-Yet, I plan on it though! its on my bucketlist :lol:)
but if I come across any pics of someone meeting them I'll post them lol

I usually don't post other people's fan pics with the band, but I do save some that I find particularly cute/hot. :shifty: So I do have quite a few, there are a lot of great photos. Maybe we can put a disclaimer here. We don't claim ownership of or intend to step on any toes here. We just are enjoying some of the great photos. :)

So I'll post some, because Carlos, you bog, dude. :grumpy:

bonokneejohnnykinsella.jpg

Back
Top Bottom