The 27 Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Hey don't feel too bad! You know what? Anyone has the chance of being duped online. If you guys have been misled, then you have already been far more upstanding about it than many many people would have been, by telling people what has happened. I hope you get it all sorted ok :)

I can't wait to see the movie either....looks awesome!

thnks...i really appreaciated u understand
i wnted to say it before the things get worst
im in a breakdown..and i apoint to cry a loud
i feel so stupid..soo stupid
soo sorry to everyones
PLizzzzz
All my apologizes to everyone
that was my project...worthless now:sad: :sad: :huh:

But the truth will come out at the surface.
Hope so.

ImfanofEvie said:
Hi to everyones
im the one who made the facebook thing with a friend
of mine
But we only do this with the aknowledgment of eve
she is in the administrator page
But i just recevied the message of someone who just told me she is an impersonator thst she a faker that the real eve is not aware of this
is just shock me. Its a huge misunderstand here

pliz do not enter to the page until all this matter comes clearly
And also PLizzz with all the humble of the world undearstand me
I though the real eve knows this
but right now im not sure of nothing
So sorry
I did this with my best intentions

:sad: :sad: :sad: :(

I really feel very very bad

Are you Joanna or Mayra?

Are you the ones who requested the add to the Shades of Bono Myspace Group? I am the one who runs the tribute site and sent you the add request for the actual myspace for Shades and had already added you to the group. I saw you turned it private now, and you removed your email addies from the facebook, and made the blogger by invite only now.

When I saw the facebook, I clearly saw that the two of you were admins for the site. I figured you got the review from here as well as the pix, but wasn't quite sure if you were working for Eve.

If someone duped you into thinking they are Eve, and have you create the sites then don't feel bad. But thank you for telling us what is going on.

Last edited:
ImfanofEvie said:
thnks...i really appreaciated u understand
i wnted to say it before the things get worst
im in a breakdown..and i apoint to cry a loud
i feel so stupid..soo stupid
soo sorry to everyones
PLizzzzz
All my apologizes to everyone
that was my project...worthless now:sad: :sad: :huh:

But the truth will come out at the surface.
Hope so.

OK, so this is clearly fraudulent. It's as bogus as "I am cry".
These are not natural non-English speech patterns. It's a fake.

ImfanofEvie said:
Hi to everyones
im the one who made the facebook thing with a friend
of mine
But we only do this with the aknowledgment of eve
she is in the administrator page
But i just recevied the message of someone who just told me she is an impersonator thst she a faker that the real eve is not aware of this
is just shock me. Its a huge misunderstand here

pliz do not enter to the page until all this matter comes clearly
And also PLizzz with all the humble of the world undearstand me
I though the real eve knows this
but right now im not sure of nothing
So sorry
I did this with my best intentions

:sad: :sad: :sad: :(
There's this as well, in which the person has alternatively no control of the simple past and then complete control of much more complex tense structures. As well, this person apparently has no idea how to use prepositions and then suddenly does. This is written by an English-fluent person who is pretending to be a non-native speaker.

BonoFox1 said:

The only reason I re-posted the pic Bajagirl was due to the thread I attached with it..like it was mentioned, this pic was posted about 2 years ago, so it is not a new pic here, and unlike U2.com we post quite a lot of pics of the Bands kids that have been posted before or pics that were published by the media ..and We are very aware of the "not posting personal pics"

Thank you for our concern though ;)

Wow - this thread has taken an interesting twist.:huh:

We have Baja thinking she's moderating the Zoo here in PLEBA and we have people joining a Facebook "tribute" page in the hopes that they are in some sort of contact with Bono's children (and now no one knows what's going on with it)!

I'll have to check back tomorrow to see the updates to this thread. :corn:

Actually, I appreciate the openness of Interference to allow this thread to run because in "that other place" referenced above this thread would have been :lock: by now.

I hope that the Facebook controversy does get solved because there's nothing worse than to be duped.

im not here to learn how to write...or be judged 4 not be perfect..im neither trying to prove im american..sorry if i sound fake .i just want to say sthg
important..so everyone be aware of this.
im gonna wait until tomorrow to clear up this with some friends
I probably cancel and erase all the pages.

Im mayra.

ImfanofEvie said:
im not here to learn how to write...or be judged 4 not be perfect..im neither trying to prove im american..sorry if i sound fake .i just want to say sthg
important..so everyone be aware of this.
im gonna wait until tomorrow to clear up this with some friends
I probably cancel and erase all the pages.

Im mayra.

Again, this is totally MeTarzanYouJane-speak mixed with completely perfect English (with deliberately poor capitalization and punctuation).

"Im not here to learn how to write or be judged". That's a sentence that shows all the hallmarks of fluent English - complete control of tenses, prepositions, infinitives.....:|

unico said:

whoa. i did not ask for my review to be posted in this facebook page. remove it now before i report it. not even kidding. i want no affiliation with it. if you want a review on there see the movie your damn self.

p.s. this message was intended for the original poster who copied my text without my permission.

I saw the facebook page and thought hmm some of those pics are definately not press pics. Us Pleba lot must have tracked down almost every press pic. :wink: Thats why i didn't join it.

Eve might appreciate the support possibly for her new acting career but i'm fan of Evie, I'd take the non press pics down now. :) Just leave the press pics up as i doubt she'd want the others viewable to the world.

Back to the pics of The 27 Club. I also LOVE eve's dress. :drool::wants:

Her Jordan and Ali all look beautiful in the pics. :heart:

Mia, thanks for your review. I really hope to see this film. :up:

Last edited:
I don't see any problem in keping a fan club page for Evie as long as she's a famous ( at least for us) actress now. I saw the pics and i thought they´re not that private, most of them were taken in public events. Ok, maybe the ones from the movie set weren't but what we see in them we would see in the movie.
In my opinion, if the real Eve found out, she'd be very proud.

I can tell you that all of those pictures from the facebook page that people thought were personal are. someone who will remained un-named put those photos on a photobucket account. this person's username was confused with someone's on here and someone brought it up on a thread earlier this year. check after this was brought up and all of the more personal photos that probably were off of a bebo or facebook had been deleted. just letting anyone whos interested know. it all feels like a complete invasion of privacy. I would be a little freaked out if I were Eve in this situation. btw. whoever is stupid and immature enough to make someone think that they are someone that they aren't is an idiot. be yourself!

Lari said:

In my opinion, if the real Eve found out, she'd be very proud.

Honestly, I don't even know what the last few pages of this thread are about, BUT I *have* had my personal pictures taken from personal accounts and posted elsewhere without permission and it *does* piss me off for no other reason than they are my property. When people ask, I oblige. An Interferencer asked to use a photo of mine in a book, and yesterday someone asked permission to print some of my photos in a dog publication. It's when people take things assuming that no one else cares that I get mad (like Mia and her review).

Another side to this sort of thing is when out having a good time and someone takes photos of you then posts them all over facebook or similar. This has happened to people I know at work when we were out at a works do. Some were really mad that photos were posted without their consent.

One reason I rarely go on works does :mad:

When I said "proud" I was referring to the fact that now she has a fan club, I didn't mean the pics. I remember reading in the Neil McCormick's book that in a dinner she told everyone that a woman asked her for an autograph and although she didn't give it, she was kind of proud.
And about the private photos, I don't have any doubt that the Hewsons girls don't want their photos in the web otherwise they would make their profiles accessible to everyone.
Liesje said:

Honestly, I don't even know what the last few pages of this thread are about, BUT I *have* had my personal pictures taken from personal accounts and posted elsewhere without permission and it *does* piss me off for no other reason than they are my property. When people ask, I oblige. An Interferencer asked to use a photo of mine in a book, and yesterday someone asked permission to print some of my photos in a dog publication. It's when people take things assuming that no one else cares that I get mad (like Mia and her review).
:yes:

unico said:

p.s. this message was intended for the original poster who copied my text without my permission.

What original poster? I hope you do not mean me. I only found the review over on facebook and was pointing it out to you as I knew you wrote it in Pleba and reconized it. Looks like they removed it now for you. TG...They should have asked you permission first...

u2jesusgirl said:

Thanks for the reassurance Rosebud, I wasn't for sure and wanted to clarify I had only found it and read it over there. Thanks again.

i know you did, thats why i specified that it was the one who copied my text. sorry i wasnt more clear. my posting has been infrequent as ive been enjoying my vacation in nyc :) thatnks for pointing it out. if it werent for you i wouldnt have noticed it in the first place.

unico said:

i know you did, thats why i specified that it was the one who copied my text. sorry i wasnt more clear. my posting has been infrequent as ive been enjoying my vacation in nyc :) thatnks for pointing it out. if it werent for you i wouldnt have noticed it in the first place.

Thanks Unico. Thanks for letting me know. :hug:

You should go enjoy the rest of your vacation and have a great time in NYC.

This is all over with now. I'm glad I found it for you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom