Product (RED) Thread - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While everyone else is going gaga for the new Gap (RED) tees I've finally got my hands on the couple of the older model, yay! :yippie:

Inspired_tee.jpg

I've been wanting the following tee with a passion ever since it was first posted here....

desired_tee_front.jpg

....the back....

desired_tee_back.jpg

....and I love this little tag on the side....

desired_tee_tag.jpg

:love:

I also bought a tote....

reduced_tote.jpg

....I used for the first time today when I went grocery shopping! :wink:

Also bought a few more items off Edun....

A lovely graphic tee with the Edun leaf motif...

Edun_tee_front.jpg

....the back...

Edun_tee_back.jpg

....the logo....

Edun_tee_side.jpg

A tank, that's some what see through and modesty prevents me from showing you all in it's entirety! :eek:

Edun_tank.jpg

....and the reason why I couldn't resist buying this....

Edun_tank-side.jpg

I also bought the Edun tote, which is now my new hand bag....

Edun_tote_front_and_U2button.jpg

....the U2 button I bought off eBay!

The inside....

Edun_tote_inside-1.jpg

:heart:

I bought a few reduced bags....for 3.99. Striped ones were 1.99. I put 4 of them in my basket that I make up for my kids school auction and used one to put other red stuff in. :D

I don't normally come round these here parts, but I picked up some shoes designed by some guy called The Edge...

IMG_5097.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5095.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

^ Oooh excellent! The first person here to actually get a pair of these :ohmy: They are cool. Thanks for sharing!

While everyone else is going gaga for the new Gap (RED) tees I've finally got my hands on the couple of the older model, yay! :yippie:

Inspired_tee.jpg

I've been wanting the following tee with a passion ever since it was first posted here....

desired_tee_front.jpg

....the back....

desired_tee_back.jpg

....and I love this little tag on the side....

desired_tee_tag.jpg

:love:

I also bought a tote....

reduced_tote.jpg

....I used for the first time today when I went grocery shopping! :wink:

I LOVE the red shirt here and especially the tote. I am starting to use those tote bags when I shop. I wish everyone would My sister gives them as gifts to promote others to also use them. Great idea!!

:up:

Lovely.

Where did you buy the (Red) stuff?

I bought them off ebay, coz living in Europe, you can't buy them directly from GAP. Just search for Product (RED) and you'll get a whole list of stuff on sale! :wink:

I've also bought a couple of more Edun tops and a pair of Edun blue jeans, that also have the poem in the pocket, I'll be taking all my RED and Edun clothes with me this July to Berlin! :sexywink:

I don't normally come round these here parts, but I picked up some shoes designed by some guy called The Edge...

IMG_5097.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5095.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

:drool: You lucky bastard!

Thanks for posting the pics! The shoes are not available here and thanks to you I know they're on sale in Oz now! :D I asked Ali if she can bring me a pair when they fly over this summer. Heh we could wear them together to the U2 shows!

You still need to come to Europe too! :sexywink:

I like the second shirt. I haven't been to the GAP in so long. I'm going to the mall today , but can't spend any extra money. I just going to get my passport.

IMG_5097.jpg

I just ordered these the other day, and they arrived today! They're so :drool:. I'm a sucker for Converse anyway. They seem to be 'softer' than usual new Converse. Almost as if they're partially broken in already. Do yours feel the same way? My perception just may be a bit off :lol:

Back
Top Bottom