pic request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissEno

Refugee
q_march_2007_26.jpg

does anyone know where this photo comes from? and does anyone, by any chance, have more of those?

where I come from we don't get good music magazines, so I don't get to see all the U2 goodness there is :sad:

I think its an old Q judging by Larrys necktie thing. I think I have it, but I can only photo the pages. :/

if you could find some time to do it I'd be very greatful :hug:
it's not urgent, though. I can wait :)

That may well be the whole thing...I know I have this but I cant for the life of me find it. People keep coming in my room and rearranging my piles of mess. :madwife:

You know when its YOUR mess? So its mess, but you know whats in it? :lol:

It's a pretty big article with lots of photos. They are all posted here somewhere, I have them too, but my photobucket is a mess and I'm doing an update on it slowly, sorry... I'll still look though. And it's from Q January 2007.

Here is some more of it. Sorry I have it pretty scattered around.

QJan2007BonoLarrysmoke.jpg

qjan2007bonosm.jpg

qjan2007larrysmokesadam.jpg

(Nevermind, these are Jan 07 actually) :wink:

shit, turns out there is more...25 pages more. o_O

Gonna be a few mins with this, Ill photo the best out of it, a lot of it is text and nothing you havent already seen.

I must have just spent 30 mins looking for it...

Bonocomet, those are from Jan, the MissEnos are from March. :)

No, you labelled them right, YOURS are from Jan, the ones MissEno and GreatestHits posted are from March. :)

Mullen Girl, I could kill you, I just photoed the pages. I arranged them in the light and everything. :lol:

:doh: Sorry I got myself all mixed up because I did have them labeled wrong, they were originally labeled as Jan 2006. Then I said you are right meaning yes her pics are the March, not mine... :huh: Nobody should listen to me. :| :wink:

Yes that's what mixed me up in the first place! Then my labels said Jan 2006 which I knew couldn't be right because of Bono's hair for one (so I mixed them up with March) ...from there on out I was a goner.

People keep coming in my room and rearranging my piles of mess. :madwife:

You know when its YOUR mess? So its mess, but you know whats in it? :lol:

I know exactly how you feel. a woman's mess is her castle...
and thank you for taking the time to photo the pages :hug:

Bobnocomet, thank you for the scans (it doesn't really matter if they come from January or March issue - I hadn't seen either before) and MullenGirl - thanks for the links :hug:

I'm so glad I've found such a helpful community. no idea why I hadn't found you guys before...

Back
Top Bottom