pic req: Bono in bathrobe.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
robelarry.gif

:whistle:

just sayin'

I read, i think in Flanagan, that Bono once got so bored with an interviewer, he stripped in the middle of a restaurant.

I read that too:ohmy:
I was thinking about the interviewer(that was a woman:shifty:) reaction:combust:
Lucky girl:wink:

Some people get all the luck :grumpy: :grumpy:

:combust:

Yes,it's so injust:angry::sad:

Wow, was he thrown out of the restaurant? Just wondering.....:D

Yeah. . .except it was a GUY.

The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer). "That's better," he sighed blissfully. "Now ask me a serious question -- if you dare." Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono? "For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam.

--Sean O'Hagan, Details, Sep. 1992

Saint Bono Defrocked

Yeah. . .except it was a GUY.

The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer). "That's better," he sighed blissfully. "Now ask me a serious question -- if you dare." Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono? "For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam.

--Sean O'Hagan, Details, Sep. 1992

Saint Bono Defrocked

Was a guy???I didn't know:ohmy:
Everybody tell me that was a woman:crack:
By the way,thanks for post the scene description,with all details:evil:
So,he wanted to show your huge ego:lol::lol:
Adam at the end of the interview:laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom