other U2 pic sites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
I was just wondering if any of you all knew of other websites that have a wide variety of U2 pics? It's not that I don't appreciate all the lovely pics here on PLEBA, because I certainly do. The reason I'm asking is because when I was on here before, there were one or two other websites as well that had some fantastic pics on them. One that I remember (and this should tell you how LONG it's been since I was last here!!) was called www.stuckonu2.com and was run by a lovely lady whose name escapes me right now. (Think it began with a "C" though) I know there were a couple more, but I can't think of the names of any more of them. Thank you all sooo much for any info you might have!

(also I'm looking for other, probably no longer in existence, fan-run websites with cartoons, fan-fic, silly quizzes, etc. It seems like there were a lot of these around when I first got my computer & dove into U2 websites, but I can't seem to find many of them left anymore. :huh:)

Cool! Thank you! I've got links to all the "serious" U2 sites, but sometimes I just need something fun &/or stupid!

That site's got zillions of games on every topic in the universe... including Music. Have fun! And be prepared to lose a bunch of time there... its pretty addicting! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom