My first picture request ever . . . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2ee10c47.jpg

Pasadena
IMG_2512.jpg

If you need/want more, let me know - I have tons, but these are the only ones in my pb right now. Feel like sharing what you need 'em for? I'm half considering this as a tattoo :shh:

Looks like they got rid of the slot-machine graphics. Do they still run this before the encore?

Thanks; you all are the best! :hug: And I can't even remember why I wanted it, but I'm sure it will come back to me.

One of the things he said at the Rose Bowl: "Lift-off achieved." I didn't like that continued/louder and louder "Mama" during Vertigo--it was very disturbing! :reject:

Fun idea for the "ZOOBABY" video snippet...

... next leg use it again... and when it says: "space junk... space JUNKKK"... have that followed by a pregnant pause and then "info traaaaash" then kick in the MOFO synth bass and play us some MOFO.
:rockon: Fuckyeah.

... next leg use it again... and when it says: "space junk... space JUNKKK"... have that followed by a pregnant pause and then "info traaaaash" then kick in the MOFO synth bass and play us some MOFO.

you tease :grumpy: :drool:

*dies* That would be teh most excellent.

I like this Zoobaby much better than the Vertigo one. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom