MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono was in Liberia yesterday on behalf of ONE/RED. Posting this pic from an artilce I found, and posted the link to, on the Misc news, stories and articles thread....

Bono's with Senator Lindsey Graham and President Ellen Sirleaf

I think it's too soon for rejoicing..I can still see evidence of the cockatoo in that pic. I think he just tamed it down with enough gunk so as not to offend Sen. Graham's southern sensitivities and give him the vapors.

You're welcome blm! :wave: I found one more pic of Bono in the classroom at the Meltwater Enterpreneurial school of Technology....

....oh and one I forgot to post in with first group of photos of Bono at MEST!

Yay, new pics!

It's nice to see that he's squeezing in a trip to Africa before the new album promotional activities begin.*

*Hopefully. :sigh:

Someone on Twitter said he was singing in Ghana and posted a very blurry picture of Bono up on some stage, but I can't find it now.

Here's a new one from today:

Instagram

Thanks Silvia! :wave: Googled to see who other guys mentioned in the photo are and Dada Life (the two taller guys) is a Swedish electro house duo, consisting of Olle Corneer and Stefan Engblom and SKrillex is an American eletro i.e. dubstep and glitch house, music producer and DJ from LA. :hmm:

Thanks Silvia! :wave: Googled to see who other guys mentioned in the photo are and Dada Life (the two taller guys) is a Swedish electro house duo, consisting of Olle Corneer and Stefan Engblom and SKrillex is an American eletro i.e. dubstep and glitch house, music producer and DJ from LA. :hmm:

I like the company Bono is keeping. Very interesting.

:yes: Definitely looks like Anton!

And Paul McGuiness in front of them? :hmm:

Copenhagen is beautiful :heart:

I know a little Danish but I tried to translate the article via Google. It says nothing substantial, except Bono and Edge partying at a nightclub until 5.30 a. m. on Sunday morning and going on a boat trip.

I especially loved this part of the translation:

All of a sudden appeared Bono and The Edge just up - so they sat there. It was completely unexpected, there were wild party, so I got just said 'fat you are here' to Bono.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom