MoobDay - The best of Larry 360º

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if these count as "best of" but here are some of mine.

Winnipeg:

Larry1.jpg

Larryct.jpg

Aww, somebody was cold!

Bandscarves.jpg

A very fashionable scarf.

Here's one from Norman, OK:

Larry2.jpg

Let me just say, that Larry looked hot on this tour, as he always does. And that's a scientific fact! :yes:

I don't know if these count as "best of" but here are some of mine.

Winnipeg:

Larry1.jpg

Larryct.jpg

Aww, somebody was cold!

Bandscarves.jpg

A very fashionable scarf.

Here's one from Norman, OK:

Larry2.jpg

Let me just say, that Larry looked hot on this tour, as he always does. And that's a scientific fact! :yes:

Winnipeg feels like forever ago :wink: He looked so cute in that scarf :drool:

And yes I agree with that statement :shifty:

Do videos count? Jeez who are those crazies screaming at Larry? :shifty:
]

Even though someone muffled the mic during the most screamy parts I think I recognize that "oh my god" from another vid :wink:

You mean,

Dear Larry,

For Katie's sanity please unexpectedly pop up in Oakland since you weren't in Howth :/

Man, you were in Oakland and we didn't meet? I felt like complete shite that day but I would have said hello and given you a hug anyway. GREAT show too. (I grew up in SF)

Man, you were in Oakland and we didn't meet? I felt like complete shite that day but I would have said hello and given you a hug anyway. GREAT show too. (I grew up in SF)

Goddamn! :doh:

I was way at the back of the line...ish...I came in at like 4 and there was a big stretch of people ahead. Something tells me you were up front XD

What's really sucky is the next show I'll see will probably be in Baltimore and I don't know anyone there :angry:

Goddamn! :doh:

I was way at the back of the line...ish...I came in at like 4 and there was a big stretch of people ahead. Something tells me you were up front XD

What's really sucky is the next show I'll see will probably be in Baltimore and I don't know anyone there :angry:

Boo-urns! I think I was #27 for that show so by 4pm we were standing there, starting to stress out! Are you moving to Baltimore? And honey, don't worry about not knowing people - that's why god invented Interference :lol:
But for realz - I flew to Salt Lake City by myself, got in line by myself but met some really cool girls sitting right behind me. We spent the day in line together and enjoyed the whole show together. If fb had been around then, I'm sure we'd still be "friends". So no worries. There are LarryGirls in every city in the world!

Boo-urns! I think I was #27 for that show so by 4pm we were standing there, starting to stress out! Are you moving to Baltimore? And honey, don't worry about not knowing people - that's why god invented Interference :lol:
But for realz - I flew to Salt Lake City by myself, got in line by myself but met some really cool girls sitting right behind me. We spent the day in line together and enjoyed the whole show together. If fb had been around then, I'm sure we'd still be "friends". So no worries. There are LarryGirls in every city in the world!

I'm moving to Baltimore, yep. For college. Heh, yeah, I should see if I can find anyone who lives there.

There'd better be in Baltimore :lol: although if not, I suppose that means next tour I get him all to myself.../daydream

Back
Top Bottom