Logos/Symbols Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFly

Acrobat
Hey all, I'm working on making a theme for my PS3 background, and I was wondering if someone could post some or lead me inthe direction of some U2 symbols. I'm mainly looking for stuff like the symbols that Edge had on his beanie during the Zoo TV tour. I have the Vertigo and ATYCLB symbols, but now I need the Zoo TV ones, and any others that I'm forgetting.

Thanks in advance! :up:

popmart_logo.jpg

logozootv.jpg

I'm looking for the symbols on Edge's beanie now.:sexywink:

I haven´t had any luck with finding the apropiate design symbols for diferent Era U2.
So I have been making my own, to create my wallpapers.
I have not created allof the Zoo-Tv era symbols yet tho. Still working on those
I will post them for you when I finish them :up:

Cheers
MAX

ZooTV symbols?

I think I have a few...

I have more, I just have to upload them. Click for larger versions of the above.

Click for larger versions.
zooBaby.jpg

These are T-shirt design mock-ups from u2.com, before they revamped the site, but they've got the ZooTV doodles on them, too.

Achtungbaby.jpg

Zooropa.jpg

That's all she wrote in terms of my ZooTV stuff.

Are there anymore Popmart symbols such as Lemons, shopping carts, etc.?

thanks!

Max the hitman thanks for posting these, I am looking for the image of the heart in the suitcase to get a tattoo and stumbled here and there is the star...I have been searching and searching.
Thanks!

Max the hitman thanks for posting these, I am looking for the image of the heart in the suitcase to get a tattoo and stumbled here and there is the star...I have been searching and searching.
Thanks!

Do you mean the star on the ZooTV symbols? I have that tattoo. I love it!

Do you mean the star on the ZooTV symbols? I have that tattoo. I love it!

Yes, that's right.
We want to have them on our wrists!

Going to get our tattoo's on the 22--well the consultation-- so we have to iron out what we want. I want the work one in there, my cousin wants the stars, and we both want the suitcase, so we are trying to make it all work together somehow.

I have that star on my wrist too. I love how it looks. How big do you want it? because if you have the ZooTV cd (it was the u2.com gift a couple years ago) there is a nice size pic of it on one of the discs. It's what I brought in to have the artist use to make an exact replica of that star.

Back
Top Bottom