Leather Day - The Best of Bono in leather 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's not in leather here, but he's so gorgeous I thought you wouldn't mind:

bono2bb.jpg

Some of the best pics of the Bman ever:

shadelessc-1.jpg

My eternal gratitude to the person who took them

Actually, those are not photos. Those are cropped versions of the screencaps I made from the video of MOS from Turin. So it would be Matt at U2Gigs to whom you owe your eternal gratitude. :)

Actually, those are not photos. Those are cropped versions of the screencaps I made from the video of MOS from Turin. So it would be Matt at U2Gigs to whom you owe your eternal gratitude. :)

Thank you! I have only seen them recently and didn't know the show or who had taken it.

I'm so indebted to Matt after so many videos and pics, he's great!!!!

My two Bono prayers:

:pray: Thank you, Lord, for creating creatures such as Paul David Hewson & his band mates, who have broadened my views of the world, inspired me to be a better person, encouraged me through difficult times, and helped create unforgettable memories with my husband and best friend through their music. :pray:

:pray: Forgive me, Lord, for the things that go through my mind when I think of, look at, or listen to Paul David Hewson & his band mates. :pray:

:ohmy: :shh: :giggle:

:lmao: :yes: :applaud: Can I get an "AMEN!"

(My only question now is, what the hell-uh...no pun intended-are we supposed to say in confession every week?)

Finally catching up here-glad I'm not alone in my question early on in this thread :D. Hehe. Some men just make it far too easy, really.

I like the pictures I've seen in here where he's doing a little walk along the stage and has his hip jutted out to one side, like he's doing a sashay walk or something :laugh:. Him doing that makes me think of that song "I'm Too Sexy"..."and I do my little turn on the catwalk...".

Awesome pictures, girls, some lovely stuff here. Looks like it's been one hell of a tour so far, how I envy those of you who've been able to witness it. Here's hoping next year I'll be able to have some sexy Bono concert shots to share.

Angela

(My only question now is, what the hell-uh...no pun intended-are we supposed to say in confession every week?)

Bless me Father, for I've sinned. Bono dressed up in leather has carried my mind to unmentionable places:drool: :shifty:

I like the pictures I've seen in here where he's doing a little walk along the stage and has his hip jutted out to one side, like he's doing a sashay walk or something :laugh:. Him doing that makes me think of that song "I'm Too Sexy"..."and I do my little turn on the catwalk...".

:ohmy: "I'm Too Sexy" from now on will have a special meaning!:lol: And that's exactly what it looks like he's doing! :applaud: Move over Kate Moss, there's a new model in town!:love:

I'll cross my fingers for you Angela to get U2 tickets!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom