Leather Day - The Best of Bono in leather 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoleathernicelegs.jpg

Oh, ah, wow, haven't seen this one before, where have you been hiding my lovely?!? :drool: :combust: :faint: This just makes me want to mmiiiiiiiaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!! :evil:

My two Bono prayers:

:pray: Thank you, Lord, for creating creatures such as Paul David Hewson & his band mates, who have broadened my views of the world, inspired me to be a better person, encouraged me through difficult times, and helped create unforgettable memories with my husband and best friend through their music. :pray:

:pray: Forgive me, Lord, for the things that go through my mind when I think of, look at, or listen to Paul David Hewson & his band mates. :pray:

:ohmy: :shh: :giggle:

This is incredible! :heart::heart::heart:
It should be (along with Cath's poem) in our catechism :D

I can't stop drooling :love::drool:

My two Bono prayers:

:pray: Thank you, Lord, for creating creatures such as Paul David Hewson & his band mates, who have broadened my views of the world, inspired me to be a better person, encouraged me through difficult times, and helped create unforgettable memories with my husband and best friend through their music. :pray:

:pray: Forgive me, Lord, for the things that go through my mind when I think of, look at, or listen to Paul David Hewson & his band mates. :pray:
:applaud:

:hmm: that first one doesn't look like leather, what's he wearing?

I think it's not leather ... :hmm: but it does not matter, because it's beautiful pic :drool:

He has nice .... legs :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom