Leather Day: Long Hair Bono R.I.P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking about a dream I had the other night-very rarely do I have a Bono dream. (in fact only about 3 in my whole life) It was after a U2 show & Bono was out meeting fans--I saw him & more or less had to chase him thru the crowd to get an autograph. I said Bono I've waited 20 years---please! He said Ok let me sit down . I sat beside him & he leaned over & signed my jeans--he had on the cowboy hat & I saw his long black hair hanging down in the back under the hat. :sad: I do love the long JT hair. (But I love Bono anyway) :hug:

Sounds like a good dream you had there BD. *is jealous* I had a dream about the whole band a little while ago but I won't derail this thread with it. And yeah, I so miss the JT hair but I guess time moves on. I think he looks fine now. (I think he always looks fine but there ya go). He'd probably look a little silly w/long hair these days so like BF1 says: RIP the long hair. If it's any consolation we've all been lucky enough to have experienced the 'long haired B'. Just think: future generations will have missed it but we've had the pleasure...

Oh to have the pleasure...mwahaaa...:lol:

oohbaby.jpg

One of my favorite pictures....A perfect example of Bono's "grabable" hair....:heart:

I was thinking about a dream I had the other night-very rarely do I have a Bono dream. (in fact only about 3 in my whole life) It was after a U2 show & Bono was out meeting fans--I saw him & more or less had to chase him thru the crowd to get an autograph. I said Bono I've waited 20 years---please! He said Ok let me sit down . I sat beside him & he leaned over & signed my jeans--he had on the cowboy hat & I saw his long black hair hanging down in the back under the hat. :sad: I do love the long JT hair. (But I love Bono anyway) :hug:

awwwww!:hug:

I too LOVE Bono anyway! but you have to admit that the long hair was really very :macdevil: :combust: on him !

Love him THAN love him NOW!!!! :heart::bono::heart:

This thread is making me :sad:

:wink:

All so very :drool:
But really, he does look fantastic now, but I still think it suits him to have it a bit longer. Of course not JT era, but even just something like Beautiful Day vid. era or Golden Globes, etc, would make such a difference! [rant/] :wink:

Thanks for the pics ladies! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom