Is this Bono ?!? REALLY ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
err.. maybe you should have just read this thread more closely? Someone else stated already that it's Patrick Stewart, not me. I didn't even know the guy's name either.

My comment was to reply to mad1, who said it looked more like Bono, not to your thread in general.

I don´t know who is this PS, either..:D and it´s OK ! I thought you were talking about MY question/thread.. sorry.:lol:

Actually this PS... whoever he is... looks a little like Bono and some people can feel confused...like me. It was the first time I saw that pic in my life and it was exactly among hundreds of true B´s pics..
By the way, have you checked that site yet?? (pg 13)

Yes I saw that site.. it's one of the many U2 fansites there are, and they don't always get their facts right :) which is a huge plus on Interference, cause combined we should know pretty much any fact about the guys.

which could also account us not having lives, but that's a whole other story :wink:

Yes I saw that site.. it's one of the many U2 fansites there are, and they don't always get their facts right :) which is a huge plus on Interference, cause combined we should know pretty much any fact about the guys.

which could also account us not having lives, but that's a whole other story :wink:

grumpyapplaud.gif
well said GG!!

*Ihavenolife
grumpysad.gif

I don´t know who is this PS, either..:D and it´s OK ! I thought you were talking about MY question/thread.. sorry.:lol:

Actually this PS... whoever he is... looks a little like Bono and some people can feel confused...like me. It was the first time I saw that pic in my life and it was exactly among hundreds of true B´s pics..
By the way, have you checked that site yet?? (pg 13)

This is Patirck Stewart...I sure DO NOT think he looks like Bono at all
grumpysexywink.gif

Patrick_Stewart.jpg

Patrick_Stewart.jpg

:shocked: :ohmy:

:lol:

Sure I know this guy but I didn´t realize that was THIS Patrick... ("maybe there´s another Patrick Stewart who is not famous" I thought, "and his pic is not on the NET.." :reject:) cause riight after receiving the information in this thread I searched at google and found his pic but... I just took a quick look and saw him much older than in these pics you posted now ...:huh:

Well... as Galeongirl said...the nose and the cheekbones are sorta alike..and I can see also a slightly hole in his cheek... oh! :no:.. Am I seeing too much ? :uhoh: :huh:

(thanks BF1..:sexywink:)

grumpysexywink.gif

Patrick_Stewart.jpg

Patrick_Stewart.jpg

Those who are not from the U.S. may not know that he is most famous for portraying Captain Jean Luc Picard in the TV series, "Star Trek: The Next Generation." He also did a great movie version of "A Christmas Carol" a few years ago, in which he was Ebeneezer Scrooge. I loved that!

Those who are not from the U.S. may not know that he is most famous for portraying Captain Jean Luc Picard in the TV series, "Star Trek: The Next Generation." He also did a great movie version of "A Christmas Carol" a few years ago, in which he was Ebeneezer Scrooge. I loved that!

he's also an excellent stage actor. I got to see him front row and center in a play about Virginia Woolf a few years ago. :love:

He was also in the movie Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

"From henceforth, all the toilets in the kingdom shall be known as... Johns!"

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom