Is it me, or does Adam look better now then ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung11

The Fly
I see some of the old videos and concerts and and I find the new Adam to be better looking. In the old days he even looked a bit like an asshole. Now he looks really charming and healthy. Of course, I'm not a woman so I can't properly judge, so for the ladies out there, which Adam do you prefer?

Then...

tumblr_ldl14gDCAg1qbj805o1_500.png

adam-clayton-16.gif

AdamClaytonadam_3.jpg

...and Now

2011_clayton_g_235007t.jpg

Adam_Clayton_U2_523632555.jpg

Adam%20Clayton-PFR-000395.jpg

I have to give Adam credit for one thing -- he was the first guy in U2 to achieve a 'cool' look, which he did in 1983, circa War. Edge and Larry didn't manage this feat until ZooTV, and Bono.... well, we're still waiting.

He always looked about 10 years older than everyone else in the band. With the grey hair, it's 20 years older.

Well. You could choose not to look at it. :wink:

In my opinion, he looks much better now than he ever has. Especially this summer, seeing the photos and videos he's looking like he's finally found the way to enjoy life. He's looking like he's enjoying it to the max, which is probably because he's just become a father, but it just looks like he's so much happier. :up:

Well. You could choose not to look at it. :wink:

Too late. :crack:

In my opinion, he looks much better now than he ever has. Especially this summer, seeing the photos and videos he's looking like he's finally found the way to enjoy life. He's looking like he's enjoying it to the max, which is probably because he's just become a father, but it just looks like he's so much happier. :up:

Adam did look pretty happy this tour :cute: It was rather adorable.

Still looks too old for me though, IMO :wink:

Well I never said I find him attractive. I don't find him nor Larry nor Edge attractive by any means(save for PopEdge, ofcourse). But I do think he looks much better now than he looked back then.

Yeah sorry. I don't like prettyboys so Mullen is a nono for me. And Edge. Well, he seems like a great guy, one I could have great talks with on late nights in the pub. But it'd be like brother/sister or bff, in no way any attraction would pass. Just not my type I guess.

I get it with Edge...I mean, he just seems cute to me, in the non-romantic way. (For the most part.) But poor Larry.

Ah well. More for me ;)

You can have him. and I'm sure there's plenty of other women around who'd gladly take dibs. So it's not a big loss to the world that I don't find him attractive. :wink: His ego will live.

I think all of them are very attractive men and I'm at an age right now where it just seems right to like mature men :giggle:

However, Larry is the least appealing to me. Not a great loss, since there are many Larry girls around, but I just don't like this ageless, poster looks. Not interesting enough for me. However, I must say, seeing him smile more often this tour makes him look more attractive. Edge, Bono, Adam all look very fine to me and Adam is just classy, very handsome guy.

I see some of the old videos and concerts and and I find the new Adam to be better looking. In the old days he even looked a bit like an asshole. Now he looks really charming and healthy. Of course, I'm not a woman so I can't properly judge, so for the ladies out there, which Adam do you prefer?

Then...

...and Now

Excuse me, how rude! :wink:

Ever since the Vertigo era, Adam gave himself a complete makeover from the Elevation days. And to think all he needed was to lose the Elevation purple (Lennonish) glasses and let his hair go naturally grey salt & pepper silver! Lookwise now, he's the posterboy for the mature man look: silver hair, blue deepset eyes, handsome face, toned body. A lot of females appreciate this look. I would venture that he has gotten more attention from the female GA audience (increased # of signs and screams) because of his mature man look.

And of course the new performer personality that came with seeing his face (and not so much his ass-- try to refrain from PLEBAn jokes here:sexywink:) during Vertigo was a welcomed change for the ladies. And with 360, he really took the meaning of performer to a new level: by dancing badly to give Bono a run for his $$ (I say that affectionately about both guys), posing and playing his bass dramatically (those who were at concerts will know what I mean), and my personal favorite, the way he 'stumbles' backwards while on the bridge to the drumbeat just before B launches into the Discotheque snippet after Crazy Tonight.

Even Bono acknowledges how asthetically pleasing Adam has gotten. In multiple band introductions on 360, Bono describes not Larry :)shrug:), not Edge :)shrug:) and not himself but Adam as handsome, or synonyms of it. Of course Bono is a man aware of beauty, and he sees physical beauty in Adam.

what this post is saying is:
I FUCKEN LOVE THE NEW ADAM!!!!!!!!! (since Vertigo, when The Change happened). HE IS SO GOSHDARNED GOOD-LOOKING AND SO INTERACTIVE AND :D ON STAGE WITH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :shifty:

I preffer Adam from Elevation era until now...

Excuse me, how rude! :wink:

I FUCKEN LOVE THE NEW ADAM!!!!!!!!! (since Vertigo, when The Change happened). HE IS SO GOSHDARNED GOOD-LOOKING AND SO INTERACTIVE AND :D ON STAGE WITH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!! :shifty:

Yeah, I noticed that...he´s on stage with everyone!!! He´s so cute and cool! On 10th April, 2011 - second show in Brazil - I was in inner circle beetwen Edge and Bono so I didn´t appreciated Adam so much but when he came on Edge´s side I noticed how interactive he was and I could see Adam dancing and playing at the same time...it was amazing!! I felt their energy and I can´t find the words to explain that! AMAZING and UNFORGETTABLE!! :heart: :applaud: :reject:

I have to add that I think his looking good as well (& I'm not an Adam girl) i am a Larry girl Wich my friends find funny because I'm normally not into the pretty boys either my type is usually the scruffy rocker types,but I suppose I fell for him when I was 13teen all those years ago & some thing are hard to shake

Back
Top Bottom