How to create avatars - Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel-Of-Harlem

New Yorker
The title says it all :lol:

I once tried to use an online avatar creator, but it didn't seem to work :down: (The page's background was white, and the letters were red. I can't recall it's name, though)

Thanks! :wave:

....well, you can make them with things just as simple as microsoft paint. Photoshop works a treat too. Even microsoft picture viewer allows you to crop images and such...what were you trying to do in particular with this avi lol?

Do you want to make special avatars or just a smaller cropped picture with some text on it? For the latter you can, as popmartlemon said, use paint.
If you want some special effects, cropped people and such, I'd recommend Photoshop.

....well, you can make them with things just as simple as microsoft paint. Photoshop works a treat too. Even microsoft picture viewer allows you to crop images and such...what were you trying to do in particular with this avi lol?

Do you want to make special avatars or just a smaller cropped picture with some text on it? For the latter you can, as popmartlemon said, use paint.
If you want some special effects, cropped people and such, I'd recommend Photoshop.

The thing is pics are sometimes quite big to crop them with Paint or a picture viewer...
I'd only like to know how to make them smaller (100x100) without making them blurry (that's my problem with Paint) :hmm:

The thing is pics are sometimes quite big to crop them with Paint or a picture viewer...
I'd only like to know how to make them smaller (100x100) without making them blurry (that's my problem with Paint) :hmm:

I use Irfanview for that. Google it, it's a very very easy to use program. :)

Back
Top Bottom