GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PQAAALn-nnZ28mkVWHDD6QfJWqy0SLORJUIEtYLSCLbDRG-y2ryjTphJFVjgDZ7vj_7X6L1dDfxjpG6P4poMUOvc79wAm1T1UByqnXFyLOWDicbuz0pW_EjNRP9i.jpg

It´s just to make you go crazy tonight!! :applaud:

Tomorrow I´ll upload the new wallpapers for you!

Hehheh - knew you B-girls would love that action. It's awesome taking them directly from the iPad because they're essentially 'full' resolution. Smaller than a scan, but pristine. :up:

thanks for the scan and for the iPad screenshot! AWESOOOOOOMEEEE!!!

I wish someday.. someone could make all U2 articles from magazine as bundle magazine that can be download on iphone/ipad ... make it as an application that continuously updated.... I WILL PAY FOR THAT KILLER APPS :applaud:

I need to confess my love to some members :D

Mephy - thank you for those huge scans, they're aweeesome!
EdgeFest - thanks for the video and caps :drool: It must have taken so much work. But the results almost made me faint this morning :love:
Nanazoca - the wallpapers are brilliant! I'm going to use the second one :hyper:

*dies from excitation*

I need to confess my love to some members :D

Mephy - thank you for those huge scans, they're aweeesome!
EdgeFest - thanks for the video and caps :drool: It must have taken so much work. But the results almost made me faint this morning :love:
Nanazoca - the wallpapers are brilliant! I'm going to use the second one :hyper:

*dies from excitation*

Yes a big:up: to all the above mentioned. No wonder I`m having a hot flush :combust:

iPAD APP screencaps... including a new pic that might make you Bonogirls die. (Sorry in advance).

BREATHE..... OK... :D

IMG0030.jpg

And a small one I cropped of the "Cover" shot minus the words...

IMG0028.jpg

Oh sweet merciful heaven. I wish the photo of Bono in just the shirt and tie were a wee bigger. I'd be a blubbering mess if I had to assist on the set.

Photographer:"And this pile of goo is my assistant, Amy"
Goo Amy: "Blerghhhhh"

Thanks Edgefest and Mephy for the scans and caps! It's great to get back here after the blackout and see this! :D

Yes, the blackout in California even made on the news here in Finland! Hope everythings okay!!

Wow really? It was pretty wild! Much of southern California, 3 other states, and parts of Mexico as well. Nothing like that had ever happened before. I guess the nuclear power plant near us shut itself down automatically when its power supply hit a certain low level, and things dominoed from there. I was completely cut off from everything once my cel battery died. It was weird! But what a strangely dark and quiet night in a big city. Now to buy more cold food, as everything in the refrigerator went bad.

It was great coming back here and seeing all these amazing new pics that happened yesterday!!!

Wow really? It was pretty wild! Much of southern California, 3 other states, and parts of Mexico as well. Nothing like that had ever happened before. I guess the nuclear power plant near us shut itself down automatically when its power supply hit a certain low level, and things dominoed from there. I was completely cut off from everything once my cel battery died. It was weird! But what a strangely dark and quiet night in a big city. Now to buy more cold food, as everything in the refrigerator went bad.

It was great coming back here and seeing all these amazing new pics that happened yesterday!!!

Ah yeah, the frozen food melting coz the fridge doesn't work, I can relate to that! One time we had a blackout for 3 days during the summer several years ago, when a hurricane like summer storm blew through, felling many square km's of forest, telephone and electrical lines and causing lots of structural damage and we were forced to eat all the ice cream and cook all the food in from freezer before they spoiled. Lucky for us we have our lake for water and our lake side sauna for washing (my Mum was actually in the sauna at the time when the storm hit!), we also have a wood burning oven and and stove, to cook our meals, meaning we weren't so badly off as some people who are totally dependent on electricity for the power!

Ah yeah, the frozen food melting coz the fridge doesn't work, I can't relate to that! One time we had a blackout for 3 days during the summer several years ago, when a hurricane like summer storm blew through, felling many square km's of forest, telephone and electrical lines and causing lots of structural damage and we were forced to eat all the ice cream and cook all the food in from freezer before they spoiled. Lucky for us we have our lake for water and our lake side sauna for washing (my Mum was actually in the sauna at the time when the storm hit!), we also have a wood burning oven and and stove, to cook our meals, meaning we weren't so badly off as some people who are totally dependent on electricity for the power!
Oh yeh,blackouts.We had this big storm several years ago which left us without electricity in january for a week.For us,people, it was'nt so bad,coz we have wood oven too,but as I work with horses,carrying water from a well for 30 horses with buckets twice a day,no thanks.

Oh yeh,blackouts.We had this big storm several years ago which left us without electricity in january for a week.For us,people, it was'nt so bad,coz we have wood oven too,but as I work with horses,carrying water from a well for 30 horses with buckets twice a day,no thanks.

Oh that doesn't sound like fun at all! How deep is your well? We have our own water well too, in fact we're not connected to any water or sewerage mains at all! And we've had blackouts in mid-winter. But again we have our wood burning stove, tulikiviuuni, that heats the whole house up that can also be used for baking. We've been thinking about eventually getting solar panels and a small wind turpine, that way we can be totally off the grid. :wink:

Oh that doesn't sound like fun at all! How deep is your well? We have our own water well too, in fact we're not connected to any water or sewerage mains at all! And we've had blackouts in mid-winter. But again we have our wood burning stove, tulikiviuuni, that heats the whole house up that can also be used for baking. We've been thinking about eventually getting solar panels and a small wind turpine, that way we can be totally off the grid. :wink:
Well is not that deep and it's not that far but when the snow is up to knees,it's not fun.We were lucky to have our power back in a week but there were households that had to wait a month.Only good thing was,I could go to bed really early.There was nothing else to do.I lit six candles and tried to read,but it's not really good to eyes.

Edgefest, I hope you don't mind if I borrow some of these, and maybe post some on my Facebook. They are so good. :love:

Hey, I stole them too, so no problem. Just make sure to mention I'm the ultimate Edgegirl and stuff. LOL - I kid. You can say I'm the ultimate Canadian Edgegirl though - no one can touch me for that title. And you've made me so thrilled with so many Edge pics for so long that OF COURSE you can use them!!!!!!!!

Hey, I stole them too, so no problem. Just make sure to mention I'm the ultimate Edgegirl and stuff. LOL - I kid. You can say I'm the ultimate Canadian Edgegirl though - no one can touch me for that title. And you've made me so thrilled with so many Edge pics for so long that OF COURSE you can use them!!!!!!!!

Yay! :D

Back
Top Bottom