GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MS PAINT crop job at work for the win... individual Bono & Edge pics for you to put under your pillows tonight, no scissors required. (Thanks Mephy for the original scans - you rock!)

Bono-GQ.jpg

And the main event.......

:up::up::up::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Edge-GQ.jpg

I could probably scan them even larger/in higher quality :hmm: I was rushed earlier because we had family round. I'll see what I can do...

MS PAINT crop job at work for the win... individual Bono & Edge pics for you to put under your pillows tonight, no scissors required. (Thanks Mephy for the original scans - you rock!)

Bono-GQ.jpg

And the main event.......

:up::up::up::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Edge-GQ.jpg
You know I love you,right?:drool::heart:Thank you for my new avi!

Oh my this looks unbelibally HOT so do hope I can find a copy of this in Australia I really need to have one:)
Looking at these & watching the clip several times for the doc I think I might combust

BAHHHHH!!!! HOTTTT!!! MEOOOWWW!!

Thank you so much. I'm currently downloading GQ to the iPad and I will work as much magic as possible, stay tuned. I'll see what the vids are and if I can get pics off of it/if there's anything new etc.

BAHHHHH!!!! HOTTTT!!! MEOOOWWW!!

Thank you so much. I'm currently downloading GQ to the iPad and I will work as much magic as possible, stay tuned. I'll see what the vids are and if I can get pics off of it/if there's anything new etc.

:bow: in advance.

OK... operation complete. One new pic which I took a pic of (LOSERRR!!!) and I videoed the video. Now I have to convert/upload. I'll need probably couple of hours for all that stuff easy. but pics will be up shortly here.......

Adam Clayton is in fact becoming Elliot Gould, Larry should tone it down with the Botox.

:uhoh: You must be male. Adam, like Ross' and Monica's dad? :|

Wow, Bradley Cooper, Hugh Laurie and the others... that's some competition our boys face! I wonder if GQ will reveal which version sold the most copies in the next issue!

Oh guys, this is gonna be AWESOME. You'll shit yourselves when you see this video. And the pics are coming soon.......

Sexy OVERLOAD. And I think we would all kill baby kittens to get the outtakes from these photos.

ADMIT IT.

iPAD APP screencaps... including a new pic that might make you Bonogirls die. (Sorry in advance).

IMG0031.jpg

IMG0032.jpg

IMG0029.jpg

IMG0027.jpg

BREATHE..... OK... :D

IMG0030.jpg

And a small one I cropped of the "Cover" shot minus the words...

IMG0028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom