GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woah! :love:

Loved it!! Especialy the part Let Me In The Sound and on going. The effects were amazing! :drool: :heart:

Bono gifs...I'll work on others later..I'm taking requests if anybody has any. :)

goyb.gif

goyb3.gif

Don't know why PB is messing this one up...it doesn't show this way in ImageReady. :sigh:
goyb2a.gif

:drool: Bono in the video. Thanks for the gifs. I think I look at them for the rest of the night.

I've downloaded the video from the link I've post before and I must say that the repeat button has started to insult me,also i must say that my computer is this moment have a very bad health.Thank you Bono,thank you guys. So, as I am very generous person I post here the video for everybody so that your pc/mac begin to burn too. :hug: :applaud:

Epilogue: I just find that maybe you have already downloaded the video, well put it just in case. Ha ha still I don't know what I'm reading.

Also I have to put the friendly message from : "Your file has been saved and can now be downloaded 10 times" Where can I upload the video to avoid this? :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol the gifs will definitely be abused everywhere, I can see it now! But yeah U2 do look really cool in this video and they definitely are rocking out, much more than Vertigo.

I've been lurking in the shadows :shifty:
Heh. I was at work today and all I could think of was "INTHISTOWNINTHISTOWNINTHISTOWN" and I kept giggling inanely. The things the internet does to me is quite sad really.

Thanks Lemon Grrrrl! No specific requests at the moment except ANYthing more you decide to do of Bono or Edge will be gladly accepted! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom