FREESTYLIN' FRIDAY anyone? The `90

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also one of my favorites. :wink:

edgebaera-1.jpg

Is this pic from the 90's? I always thought it was 2005 but I could be wrong! Edge always looks good.

Oh. :reject: I'm not sure. I always thought it was from the 90's cuz he was wearing a cowboy hat. :lol: And he does always look good!

Edge wore the cowboy hat in 2006 I know for sure, just not on stage. I think it was 2006 he wore one like that to the Grand Prix or something... there are pics of him and Bono there, I'm sure you've seen them, Edge is flashing a peace sign and a killer smile :cute:

Edge wore the cowboy hat in 2006 I know for sure, just not on stage. I think it was 2006 he wore one like that to the Grand Prix or something... there are pics of him and Bono there, I'm sure you've seen them, Edge is flashing a peace sign and a killer smile :cute:

hmm, not sure if I have seen them. probably, but i'm just drawing a blank. :lol:
Thanks for the info! :)

Not from the 1990's but Edge related and something that I was just thinking about...

When the notices of the Icons of Music 2008 auction went up, it was said that the sparkle blue 1981 Les Paul Standard was used for tracks on the new album.

1) I wonder what track(s) it might be on.
2) Does he have another new fun guitar that we don't know about that he would use in it's place live?

Although it's possible that he'd use the remaining cream Les Paul Custom or the 30th Anniversary Les Paul Goldtop... time will tell, I suppose.

large-399d.jpg

large-399.jpg

large-399a.jpg

large-399b.jpg

large-399c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom