'Dressing U2' site?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2aremyfriends

War Child
Hi all!

Wow! It's been a long time, I haven't posted since 2007...I hope you are all well! :wave:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I always loved PLEBA so here I go...

I remember that there was a site where you could dress U2 like Pop era, R&H era...they were cartoons and it was funny but I can't remember the link. Do you know if that site still works?

Thank you! I'm glad Interference is still working! :hyper:

I knew I had a pic somewhere... :hmm:

dressu2.jpg

Yes, I remember that site. The name was "U2's boudoir". It's been down for ages :)
I might have The Edge's page saved somewhere, maybe in my old computer... :hmm:

Yes, I remember that site. The name was "U2's boudoir". It's been down for ages :)
I might have The Edge's page saved somewhere, maybe in my old computer... :hmm:

oh yes! That was the name...I have been trying to think all night what it was called. I'm sure I had all of Edge at some point but my old computer blew up and died a few years ago so anything like that is long gone :(

oh yes! That was the name...I have been trying to think all night what it was called. I'm sure I had all of Edge at some point but my old computer blew up and died a few years ago so anything like that is long gone :(

Yeah, It happened to me too. My old computer is dead :( But I have the feeling that I saved the page on a floppy disk or something like that.
Oh, floppy disks! I feel old! :lol:

I have a ton of the pics saved, they were all posted here, and made by Interferencers. This one was my fave though, and if anyone else has anymore of the Bono or Edge shirtless ones (or even less clothing than that) I'd love to see them :shifty: I lost a bunch I had saved too. :up: to the artist and everyone here who decorated them :cute:

boudoirbono1.jpg

Yes, they were very well made! And some outfits were very funny. I remember Edge even had that thing he was wearing in the discotheque video. :shifty:
Ok, I found a pic.
Immagine1-3.png

Actually I haven't...and I don't want to :lol:

So yeah, if there's anyone out there who has these saved to their computer...I'll...I'll do anything! *dramatically drops to knees*

Edit: I saw the last post was "everyone's seen him nekid" and didn't see the one before it and I thought you were referring to Bono and I was going to be like EVERYONE HAS BEEN HOLDING OUT ON ME?!

:lmao: :doh:

:angry: browsing google cache, webpage was f3ck.org where those were posted originally but it´s gone, digging harder :lol:

f3ck.org?! :laugh:

Nice skinny legs Larry.

We HAVE all seen them all in their undies or equivalent...unless some poor soul has been under a large rock.

Actually I haven't...and I don't want to :lol:

So yeah, if there's anyone out there who has these saved to their computer...I'll...I'll do anything! *dramatically drops to knees*

Edit: I saw the last post was "everyone's seen him nekid" and didn't see the one before it and I thought you were referring to Bono and I was going to be like EVERYONE HAS BEEN HOLDING OUT ON ME?!

:lmao: :doh:

:lmao:

Yes you can still find plenty of pics here on Interference that people made from the site, like the one I posted on page 1. But not the ones that Secretly Alone wants to see. :wink:

:tongue:

I'm convinced there's a way to find them. When I can get on the computer I'll have a look. I love playing with the Wayback Machine.

Or, you know, someone who has them saved will come forward. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom