bono pics with family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonofamilybabyelijah.jpg

Pic request of Jordan

A few years ago I came across a close up of Jordan's face. I remember thinking of how pretty her make up was, but now I can't find the pic again! She really resembles Bono in it (obviously), so I was just wondering if anybody had saved it. Thanks!

I understand people's concern for safety, but my request was just for the sake of me being close to her age and liking her style. Bono, as any parent, is I'm sure concerned with their safety, but he also doesn't hide them from the spotlight. He had Eve dance with him in front of 100,000 people at Slane Castle. I think picture posting, particulary on a U2 fan board where love is almost always being spread, is ok. I too think he has a beautiful family, and it's nice to see pictures where he's holding their hand and you can see the love. He is a beautiful man with a good heart, and you can see where his entire family embodies those characteristics.

I'm still new to Interference, so thanks for linking me to that other thread. Great pics! She's gorgeous.

John is dark blonde, you cannot really see it in these pictures, because his hair is wet. Eli is dark haired. I guess John will become dark haired, too, when he gets older, because Eli was a total blondie when he was young.

I remember the pics from Bono's Father's funeral how Eli had blonde curley hair

Back
Top Bottom