Vertigo Picks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smileynumber13

Babyface
Hey I am looking for a Vertigo bullseye pick (preferably Edge's) that's not a billion dollars, which is how most of them are on eBay, does anyone else know where I can find one? I'd prefer it to be under like $50. 20'd be good lol. We'll see, but for now, can anyone help?

Do you mean something like this...

BonoBrux5.png

Taken at U2s Bruxselles concert last year. :wink:

Ah, you know, I should have been more specific. I didn't figure on people taking my spelling that way... thank you though, I appreciate the feedback, and that is a very very nice pic right there... :applaud:

What I really meant was guitar picks from this tour. This is the preferred one:

u2_blackpick.jpg

These have signatures on the back:

u2_bonopick.jpg

Edge would be the preferred siggy but I'll take what I can get... and even just one of these would be nice.

u2_bluepick.jpg

Let me know if anyone can help.. thanks!

That blue pick is the kind Edge uses...I think the company makes some of those with"U2" on them, but you can order those on the net- the only difference is that the original ones have the name of the company(Herdim) on them and not "U2".
And by the way.....Edge holds his picks sideways;) because the side with the grooves pull the string down hard which creates his trademark sound. I´m pretty sure he doesn´t use normal picks at all-any time!

Yes I know all about the Herdim pick thing... but I am certain he has regular ones, I've seen them about on the net. :scratch: Hmph I will just have to look some more. But thanks, at least someone replied... :) Take care.

Back
Top Bottom