U2 bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pero please email me and let me know if you'd be interested in the shows I suggested in the email. Also, we need to talk about the VHS tapes.

Hi to all!

I'm also new to all this. I used to have a fairly decent bootleg collection several years ago - but lost everything in a fire.

I'm just now getting back into it via the internet!

I'm especially interested in any audio and video files from Joshua Tree and earlier, though obviously as I love the boys, I'd love anything I can get my hands on!

Bingo

Hi there! A romanian girl here who would like to have anything with/about U2 (as in my country U2 stuff never reaches... for example, HTDAAB has not reached the stores yet :sad: ). I do nont have a DVD burner (only CD burner), but I can record from DVD to VHS (if anyone interested :huh:). Anyway... if the request is too hard to accomplish, I'd be pleased with an U2 friend out there (in the real world).

diana.radu@gmail.com

OK, Pero hasn't replied to my emails and posts - and I don't have any video/audio to give that is from Joshua Tree tour or earlier - so I am sending some shows to wild_irish_rose.

Last edited:
U2girl said:
Pero please email me and let me know if you'd be interested in the shows I suggested in the email. Also, we need to talk about the VHS tapes.

Please this is my email, I'm new to here: opitz.carlos@gmail.com
please i'm very interested and would be very thrilled to be part of this.

carlos

Sorry baudrillard, I already found the candidates for the bootlegs/VHS tapes.

Hi everyone....I need to hear songs from The Hersheyville reharsal (06 August 1992)...could anyone help me sending those songs or telling me where i could find it?

Please send them to:

ultracrobat@libero.it

Thanxxxx a lot!!!

Ciao from Claudio

:( I think they got lost on the way...
anytime you have some others to share please let me know :)

Thanks anyway

gr@cie

PS: I would especially love to get Melbourne 17 Sept 1984 as I went to that show. Would be so great to hear it and apparently it is a really good recording.

Well I have one Elevation show from Arnhem, August 1st, one Popmart show from Santiago 11 Feburary (Bad is missing though) and the second Boston show from first leg of Vertigo tour.

Interested?

the Boston one... is June 6th?... o 8th?... because if it's the 8th, that's my birthday :D

if not, then don't worry, I can live :wink:

I am waiting for shim_shim to reply, if he's not interested in the Popmart show you can have it.

being new...

Hi, I'm new here, and i'm really interested in hearing more U2 shows- specially as i've never been to one! I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I don't really understand about bootlegging, and I wonder if someone can explain it. Are they mp3 downloads, or Cds/DVDs you need to buy or both?

Can someone please email me?

jolly_ginger@msn.com

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom