The Fly Suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mofo what a little shit are you kidding me "i dind't ask for a letter" and redirecting his anger at being fooled into anger at where we posted it???

Varitek said:
mofo what a little shit are you kidding me "i dind't ask for a letter" and redirecting his anger at being fooled into anger at where we posted it???

Yeah. Kind of a little bitch, isn't he?

Bitching about practical jokes has been going on since the dawn of time. He just feels like stirring the pot is all. Notice how he brought up the seniority of the members in question in bold font.

Varitek said:

I'd tell him to stick it up his arse sideways but i'd be in a bit of trouble then and i'd have to retake the sexual purity survey.

so i'm curious, if we hadn't wanted this to go in eykiw, where the hell would it belong? dream out loud? we woulda just done one in the vertigo forum if it hadn't been locked, that was tourist's original idea. (i'm the one who wanted it in liechtenstein and eykiw)

coolian2 said:

I'd tell him to stick it up his arse sideways but i'd be in a bit of trouble then and i'd have to retake the sexual purity survey.

yeah the goal is not to get banned.

you should see what i've said to axver in aim.

I want to put this in there somewhere but I don't know where it will fit:

"Abra-Kadabra, Motherfucker!"

No spoken words said:
Time to sleep.

Here is a parting Haiku:

Practical joke made
One bitch whining the loudest
Mofo 82

:lmao:

You're too cool for this place. You rock.

Varitek said:
so i'm curious, if we hadn't wanted this to go in eykiw, where the hell would it belong? dream out loud? we woulda just done one in the vertigo forum if it hadn't been locked, that was tourist's original idea. (i'm the one who wanted it in liechtenstein and eykiw)

Nowhere. If there were a genuine setlist party, it'd go in EYKIW, or possibly WTAHNN. I don't know where the fuck he thinks it should go.

Axver said:

Nowhere. If there were a genuine setlist party, it'd go in EYKIW, or possibly WTAHNN. I don't know where the fuck he thinks it should go.

Yeah, I told him the same thing to his (cyber) face. Either the mods make a new tour forum, or he needs to suck it up; the thread belonged in EYKIW.

I'm surprised there wasn't a speculatory thread in PLEBA to discuss Bono's complexion under the Kunstmuseum lights.

I just want to say this:

If I didn't know about any of this, I would have fell for it right up until the One Tree Hill bit. It was GREAT, though!

the tourist said:
I just want to say this:

If I didn't know about any of this, I would have fell for it right up until the One Tree Hill bit. It was GREAT, though!

Really? I thought Flower Child was just too fucking obvious. I mean, come on people. FLOWER CHILD?

Axver said:

Really? I thought Flower Child was just too fucking obvious. I mean, come on people. FLOWER CHILD?

I fall for things. :wink:

Anyway, I don't get people who stay mad at people and hold grudges. Who can be mad at you, Axver? Not I! (Unless you fucking call me Joey you really, really, really bad c-word that Noel and Liam Gallagher love to say)

the tourist said:

I fall for things. :wink:

Anyway, I don't get people who stay mad at people and hold grudges. Who can be mad at you, Axver? Not I! (Unless you fucking call me Joey you really, really, really bad c-word that Noel and Liam Gallagher love to say)

OK, J- ... Andrew. Kidding, kidding! :wink:

It seems a few people here really do love to hate me. But I suppose that's what you get when you post 34,000+ times and aren't exactly quiet about what you do and don't like.

Axver said:

OK, J- ... Andrew. Kidding, kidding! :wink:

It seems a few people here really do love to hate me. But I suppose that's what you get when you post 34,000+ times and aren't exactly quiet about what you do and don't like.

It's because you're honest and know how to articulate subtle daggers in words. Do I cry when you make fun of me for my liking of Arctic Monkeys? No. I laugh and decide I'll mention it again. Maybe we can go forward on the angle that if the tour forum'd been open we would have posted it there. Maybe we can get that forum unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom