The Fly Suit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

I can't believe we made it to the first song, let alone the second bloody encore, especially with Cori on the first page.

I didn't think we'd get past 11OTT and UF, and I thought for sure that we'd be gone with Flower Child.

I mean, FLOWER CHILD.

Come. On.

Varitek said:

Glad you found us!

I tried to tell you to follow the breadcrumbs yesterday...

:up: Next time, use only one kind of bread to make the trail. Otherwise, it gets confusing. :wink:

popacrobat said:
1- you guys are jerks.

2- you guys are jerks.

3- you guys are jerks.

get a life, would you? i mean, im not going to get bent out of shape over it, but it's pretty pathetic to get the hopes of anybody reading the beginning of this thread up. Pretty weak shit.

Also, this thread should have been closed awhile ago- though I do understand that the admins cannot police the forums all the time and that's ok, i don't really cast too much blame there. just a bit frustrating.

popacrobat said:
im not going to get bent out of shape over it,
popacrobat said:
popacrobat said:

Varitek said:

Glad you found us!

I tried to tell you to follow the breadcrumbs yesterday...

I saw he got as far as the Aussie Chat thread and no further. :tsk:

Axver said:

I didn't think we'd get past 11OTT and UF, and I thought for sure that we'd be gone with Flower Child.

I mean, FLOWER CHILD.

Come. On.

And NLOTH which clearly is not done, plus you posting about 1989 being the last time they'd done that.

And MERCY for godsake

Screwtape2 said:

I thought Flower Child would be it too. I can't believe people were fooled.

And after that, come on, EXIT? PLEASE? I thought we'd finally lost them with Mofo, but geez, we managed to keep going to the second bloody encore. I still cannot believe that. I thought that by Stay or so, we'd have just been rocking out to U2 on our playlists and having a good postwhoring time, just a bit of fun, not with anyone taking us seriously.

Guys, I feel like The Chaser with a prank that was obviously a prank but went far beyond anyone's wildest expectations. I imagine most of you have no idea what I mean. A prank by comedy group The Chaser unexpectedly breached the security cordon at APEC last year and got right up to George Bush's hotel. FUNNIEST THING EVER. I blogged about it: http://axver.livejournal.com/375707.html

The Postwhores: Interference's very own The Chaser.

I was almost freaking out just listening to it on my playlist.

I can't believe how we didn't call the starts of songs while others were talking about how good the middle of the previous song was.

And thanks for Acoustic Stay / Acoustic Walk On

I would pay so much money to have heard this set. If I could only see one concert in my life, that's quite possibly the one I'd want.

I was seriously fuckin' rocking out to songs like 11OTT, TEC, Exit, Mofo, and The Fly.

Axver said:
Guys, I feel like The Chaser with a prank that was obviously a prank but went far beyond anyone's wildest expectations. I imagine most of you have no idea what I mean. A prank by comedy group The Chaser unexpectedly breached the security cordon at APEC last year and got right up to George Bush's hotel. FUNNIEST THING EVER. I blogged about it: http://axver.livejournal.com/375707.html

The Postwhores: Interference's very own The Chaser.

Precisely. It's just like that. Canada isn't an APEC member, a bit of knowledge would tell you that. 3AM at a museum in Liechtenstein, bullshit. A bit of knowledge would tell you that.

coolian2 said:
I can't believe how we didn't call the starts of songs while others were talking about how good the middle of the previous song was.

We did well there. I'm impressed. Even when I forgot to send out e-mails until it was almost too late, we managed to hold it together!

And thanks for Acoustic Stay / Acoustic Walk On

I thought you'd appreciate that. :)

Also, the pairing of Walk On and Crumbs / ES snippet was a nod to the people who think they're all basically the same song.

Can I post this in the main thread?
BullShit.gif

KUNSTMUSEUM LIECHTENSTEIN

If you still think it's serious after those two words ... I can't help you.

Axver said:
I would pay so much money to have heard this set. If I could only see one concert in my life, that's quite possibly the one I'd want.

I was seriously fuckin' rocking out to songs like 11OTT, TEC, Exit, Mofo, and The Fly.

I would die for it too, but I'd like Gone to be in there as well - I was kind of surprised it wasn't.

Varitek said:

I would die for it too, but I'd like Gone to be in there as well - I was kind of surprised it wasn't.

Gone and God Part II were both high on the list of songs that almost made it. Honestly, my ideal set would've had them, but with things like Flower Child as the ultra-obvious hoax and the Stay/Walk On/Crumbs thing, they just didn't fit.

Screwtape2 said:
I must say it was entertaining to see some people actually care about the plight of whalers if only for a minute or two. :wink:

They're so double landlocked. Poor guys. :sad:

That was great fun.

I'm tempted to share the password for this account with you guys so we can have VaduzOderTot pop up every now and then.

If I may reference The Chaser and their APEC prank again, I think this was "the prank that went horribly right".

VaduzOderTot said:
That was great fun.

I'm tempted to share the password for this account with you guys so we can have VaduzOderTot pop up every now and then.

VaduzOderTot can show up in every bullshit thread. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom