Lost Series 1 for U2 Bootlegs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2//gr8bootlegs

The Fly
Hi is there anybody interested in trading the Lost series 1 dvds for some u2 cd and dvd bootlegs.The Lost series 1 set is being released in Europe soon but for a pricely sum of over €70!!!in USA it is available for around $35.
I would be willing to offer a lot of bootlegs if anyone is interested in taking me up on my offer.I have a very big list which i will email on to anybody inerested.
Email if interested.

greatbootlegs@eircom.net

Regards, the great one
:wink:

u2//gr8bootlegs said:
Hi is there anybody interested in trading the Lost series 1 dvds for some u2 cd and dvd bootlegs.The Lost series 1 set is being released in Europe soon but for a pricely sum of over €70!!!in USA it is available for around $35.
I would be willing to offer a lot of bootlegs if anyone is interested in taking me up on my offer.I have a very big list which i will email on to anybody inerested.
Email if interested.

greatbootlegs@eircom.net

Regards, the great one
:wink:

can you give some more info about this DVD ? where have you seen this advertised for sale ?

this : ??

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005JNOG/002-6051037-4093663?v=glance&n=130

Last edited:
yes exactly.I would be willing to give a lot of boots for it.I can understnad the trade off between 38$ and bootleg dvds is great.

Back
Top Bottom