Irving Plaza gig - video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
Wasn’t there a video making the rounds (professionally shot) of the U2 Irving Plaza show. If a guy, an average Joe such as myself, wanted to get a hold of that…how would I? Advice? Tips? Offers?

Its called Pepsi Generation I believe, I have a copy...when I have some free time I will try to find it...in the mean time sign up to u2bloodredsky hub and try to grab it there. It's not too rare. Very good quality and a great show!

I am attempting to have the Irving Plaza DVD seeded on u2torrents. The only trouble is, the audio of one of the extras, "Walk On Remix Version". might be officially released. I have great difficulty finding out if this is so and, secondly, if I have to remove it before seeding it. Anyway, if I do find it out, it'll appear in u2torrents.

punkiku said:
I am attempting to have the Irving Plaza DVD seeded on u2torrents. The only trouble is, the audio of one of the extras, "Walk On Remix Version". might be officially released. I have great difficulty finding out if this is so and, secondly, if I have to remove it before seeding it. Anyway, if I do find it out, it'll appear in u2torrents.

That is not the correct version to be torrenting, there is a complete 2 cam version without any extras and fixed audio that is the version that should be circulating

Back
Top Bottom