DVD Offer - ZooTV Sydney (Japanese Broadcast)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimali

The Fly
Thanks to 5speedracer5, I can now offer a FREE copy of this to the first 5 who sign up with their email address. UK only...sorry!

P.S. Anyone got Dublin 1993 DVD?

Still no takers? Everyone in the UK got it already? :hmm: OK......I'll extend the offer to anyone in EUROPE. FREE copy anyone?

It would be great to have a copy of it, especially if it has "Trying to throw your arms around the world", which is missing from the video I bought :-(

gauti at mindless.com

Last edited:
Good evening Palace_Hero ......or morning or whatever time it is down under.

Post your email and we'll see how generous I'm feeling.....I might just send out a sixth:wink:

C'mon Palace_Hero.........do you still want a copy? Check your emails - I'm waiting on your address details.
:shrug: :yawn:

Hurry though as I'm not always this generous.......

I guess there is absolutely no chance to get a copy, but here's my mail:

svsilvia at telefonica.net

Hmm:hmm: Well, really this offer was closed but where are you Circe and I'll consider one more.........or do you have anything to trade?

No, nothing to trade, sorry :( ! I am way too new at this.

The point is I have never even had the chance to see a ZooTV show (yeah, there's a good but very long explanation for that).

Anyway, I live in Spain. If you're willing to consider this possibility, I always commit to spread the bounty around.

Thanks for giving it a thought!!!

Last edited:
If anyone's gonna send it to the US, majid23 (at) gmail.com Thank you!

P.S. Check out the 5/26 Boston show on the a/v forum...I posted single YSI links (Gloria is amazing!)

I received my envelope yesterday!!!

Although I already sent you an email, Jimali, you deserve public praise.

Thanks a lot!

You're very welcome Circe.............it's nice to be appreciated:wink:

If anyone else hasn't received their DVD(s) yet, they were posted on 31st May so you should have them very soon.........I hope!

Is there anyone willing to send a copy to the US? I'll gladly send discs and postage, and/or send out copies to other people who are interested.

EidolonBird at gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom