Desperately looking for pro shot of zoo tv from Oakland Cal. 4-18-92...please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

psx2k1

The Fly
HI people...

after such a long time (literally 4 years)of asking around and thinking what concert they show clips from in the achtung baby video (they show clips of bono singing mysterious ways in a concert)...i have finally found out what concert the shots are from. The concert is from the Oakland Colliseum in California...performed on April 18, 1992...i would really like a pro-shot of this concert. Please...anybody, if you have this concert, i would really like a copy of it...i have been looking for it forever!

please let me know if anybody has it

Thanks!

Someone on the u2trading list is giving away a bunch of VHS tapes - you pay shipping. One of them was titled ZooTV Oakland. Go check out the list. (Although it may be gone by now)

Also, usually a 'soundboard' version of the show is 'released' before the video starts making the rounds. I have only seen audience bootlegs of this show, not video 'soundboards'.

Last edited:
hi,

yes i am on the yahoogroups u2 wire list...however, would you know a link to where i can view all of the postings?

Good Lord please!!

What the hell is the deal around here lately? A few idiots leak a pro shot they were not suppose to and all of a sudden people think there is a pro shot available of everything! Incredible. I guess people are bored waiting for next year.

The one mentioned is definately an audience shot and a very average one.

Back to hoarding I go! :macdevil:

Wolverine,
Why are people idiots for distributing pro shot vids of zoo tv concerts? why weren't they supposed to?? Pro shot are so much better versions of concerts than audience shot..i mean if you want to enjoy watching a concert, a pro shot concert is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom