Any U2 Record collectors with info?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Roxx05

The Fly
I have these 4 vinyl records I'd like to know value.

1. 12" Wide Awake in America Live and Outtakes from Unforgettable Fire. Bad live, Sort of Homecoming, Three Sunrises, Love Comes Tumbling Down. White sleeve with band pics on back. VG+ condition. 1985 release Plays great!

2. U2 Live at Red Rocks Mini LP 12". 4 tracks on each side, full color jacket with photos. 1983 near mint!

3. U2 Desire 12" single. Cut out cover. near mint other than CO Desire both sides of LP. White label Promotional copy 1988 release near Mint

4. U2 WAR LP, gatefold. 1983 release, Island records. VG+ condition

U2Roxx05 said:
I have these 4 vinyl records I'd like to know value.

1. 12" Wide Awake in America Live and Outtakes from Unforgettable Fire. Bad live, Sort of Homecoming, Three Sunrises, Love Comes Tumbling Down. White sleeve with band pics on back. VG+ condition. 1985 release Plays great!

2. U2 Live at Red Rocks Mini LP 12". 4 tracks on each side, full color jacket with photos. 1983 near mint!

3. U2 Desire 12" single. Cut out cover. near mint other than CO Desire both sides of LP. White label Promotional copy 1988 release near Mint

4. U2 WAR LP, gatefold. 1983 release, Island records. VG+ condition

According this year's Goldmine Record Guide:

Wide Awake in America - $5

Under a Blood Red Sky - $10 (standard version...there is another where Bono sings snippets of "Send in the Clowns" during "Electric Co." that was edited out in later pressings for legal reasons, that one goes for $15 NM)

Desire 12" Promo - $8

War - $5 (if its the original purple label...others go for less)

All of these prices are based on the condition you stated.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom