What was U2's best fourth single from an album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kpod

The Fly
I would vote for Please but there are some other worthy contenders...

Man, this is a random question.

I'll take In God's Country myself. Or maybe AIWIY. No, IGC.

Let's wait until NLOTH's fourth single comes along. They have some strong candidates left off the album...

Breathe ? Uknown Caller ? No line on the horizon ? Moment of surrender ?

hmm......having the memory of a goldfish, i couldnt begin to tell you what any of the 4th single releases have been. However....Please does sound good to me....so al choose that:up:

If I were to judge it for the quality of the song, my pick would definitely be "Please".

1) City of Blinding Lights
2) Breathe :)
3) Even Better Than The Real Thing
4) All I Want Is You
5) Walk On
6) In God's Country
7) Please

Walk On, gorgeous song, and took on new life with the public at a painful time

Next up AIWIY/COBL, great singles, IGC is an amazing song but just wasn't meant to be a radio song.

These is my TOP-5 of 4th singles!

1. PLEASE !!! (with great video)
2. All I Want Is You
3. Walk on
4. City of Blinding Lights
5. Even Better than the real thing

With the exception of the last, I like ALL 4th singles more than the first singles. Please is way better than Discotheque. All I want is you is much better tahn Desire, Walk on better tahn Beautiful Day and COBL is better than Vertigo. I wonder what would have happened with sales if the 4th singles were the 1st singles for albums POP and Rattle and Hum.

yes it does. the popheart single

I stand by what I said. The version of the EBTTRT single without the remixes (i.e. the one with Salome, WDIAGW, and LWTSH) has no dud tracks. Meanwhile, half the Popheart EP isn't even worth hearing - dud performances of WOWY and SATS.

City of Blinding Lights was Bomb's third single.

I go for Please, by far.

Back
Top Bottom