U2/Metallica/Green Day tour ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2. Radiohead. Animal Collective.

I'd go to every single concert of that tour. I would rob banks/sell my organs/murder people to buy tickets for those shows.

I'd like it. But wasn't this something they just joked about when they were drinking with each other a few years ago? I don't know why it was drudged up again now.

I like Metallica a lot, went to see them last year, it kicked some big ass!
I would love the idea but it will never happen. Impossible to set it up. And it's true that the fans are for 95% not the same ones.....I must be an exception to the rule.... U2 would sound like Britney Spears after Metallica, which isn't fair.....:lol:

I'd get to hear "Battery", "Where The Streets Have No Name", & "Jesus Of Suburbia" at the same show? :up:

I had read in the past that Lars and James were huge fans of U2. I read also that U2 was the only band they would consider "opening" for. I'm an old time Metallica fan from mid 80's and also loved U2 from way before, not sure why people can't like differing genre's of music.

I hate to say like Headache said before I would hate to have to come on after Metallica they bring it with a passion. Although I wouldn't want to come on after U2 when they are on also. Greenday is pretty good too in concert but nothing like the other two, not in ther league.

I believe Lars is a big U2 fan. Maybe wishful thinking on his part.

Maybe Lars even hangs around here :shifty:

:wave: :lol:

I've been asking for a U2/Metallica pairing since 2006. Reality the media blew it out of proportion recently, Lars coming out during an Australian interview in 2010 that he is a big U2 groupie, my signs during the 2011 summer USA tour asking for a U2/Metallica tour and Bono talking about U2/Metallica/Green Day/Lou Reed getting together in Oakland that same year lead to this silly news.

There is a good quality version around. I think Metallca posted it on their website or something. I've seen it I just can't remember where. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom